Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola furious over John Stones injury as Manchester City boss laments England's use of his star defender in recent 'friendly' games
  • Manchester City defender John Stones limped off in Saturday's win at Leicester
  • The centre back suffered a hamstring strain and will be out for four to six weeks
  • Pep Guardiola is frustrated after Stones played 180 minutes for England recently
  • Stones featured in England's 0-0 friendly draws against Germany and Brazil
rekt lol

lmfao, didn't look at it like that, FFS.

Mornin, am gonna go for my run now

You just had to make that OP didn't you! :p Keepo.

Have a good run, I am very tired this morning and I am in cba mode atm.

Pep Guardiola furious over John Stones injury as Manchester City boss laments England's use of his star defender in recent 'friendly' games
  • Manchester City defender John Stones limped off in Saturday's win at Leicester
  • The centre back suffered a hamstring strain and will be out for four to six weeks
  • Pep Guardiola is frustrated after Stones played 180 minutes for England recently
  • Stones featured in England's 0-0 friendly draws against Germany and Brazil
rekt lol

I mean there is a world cup coming up. The footballing schedule is too haphazard.

You just had to make that OP didn't you! :p Keepo.

Have a good run, I am very tired this morning and I am in cba mode atm.

lmao we were like 1200 posts in that thread and i was like, OH YEAH DASP has his fight, lemme wish him luck with a fred! :p

same, I'm very cba and my run may be cut short if I cba. Just eateds my weetabixes so im gona let it settle for abit before I go. Well rest up! :D

I mean there is a world cup coming up. The footballing schedule is too haphazard.

He could've been let off one of the games imo, donno. I'm not a CIty fan, not yet anyway, so I don't care lel

He could've been let off one of the games imo, donno. I'm not a CIty fan, not yet anyway, so I don't care lel

iu

lmao we were like 1200 posts in that thread and i was like, OH YEAH DASP has his fight, lemme wish him luck with a fred! :p

same, I'm very cba and my run may be cut short if I cba. Just eateds my weetabixes so im gona let it settle for abit before I go. Well rest up! :D

I also have weetabixeeees for breakfast. Do you put anything with them? I like having them with some banana.

I also have weetabixeeees for breakfast. Do you put anything with them? I like having them with some banana.

nah jus plain with semi-skimmed milk innit lol. It's prob the only helfee cereal I can eat without adding anything to

They sell a special addition variety with coconut, they're like an extra £1 or so, but they're unreal.

The 2 largest supermarkets near me don't sell it ffs

Greaseman getting booed lol

ffs should've just gone rather than eating first lmao

nah jus plain with semi-skimmed milk innit lol. It's prob the only helfee cereal I can eat without adding anything to

They sell a special addition variety with coconut, they're like an extra £1 or so, but they're unreal.

The 2 largest supermarkets near me don't sell it ffs

Have you written a formal complaint to the management?

knew that'd get a reaction out of you ;)

He's on your strings pal.

Have you written a formal complaint to the management?

they sell the other addition variety, apple and raisin or some shit instead now, and it's like fuck sake, I aint spunking £3 on a variety I've not tried before. Like I can order it online, but which fass does online shopping?!

gonna give it another 30 mins lol. don't wanna throw up or anything

they sell the other addition variety, apple and raisin or some shit instead now, and it's like fuck sake, I aint spunking £3 on a variety I've not tried before. Like I can order it online, but which fass does online shopping?!

gonna give it another 30 mins lol. don't wanna throw up or anything

ermmm loads of people do online shopping these days lol. Get with the times bozo!

I do like the idea of you just ordering a box of weetabix online doe. The look the driver would give you lmao.

Do you not have a proper digestion schedule figured out? Why has MoochVee not established this yet? Rubbish trainer, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back