Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ermmm loads of people do online shopping these days lol. Get with the times bozo!

I do like the idea of you just ordering a box of weetabix online doe. The look the driver would give you lmao.

Do you not have a proper digestion schedule figured out? Why has MoochVee not established this yet? Rubbish trainer, imo.

UV is down there with boxercise Dana as a coach. Clueless imo.

ermmm loads of people do online shopping these days lol. Get with the times bozo!

I do like the idea of you just ordering a box of weetabix online doe. The look the driver would give you lmao.

Do you not have a proper digestion schedule figured out? Why has MoochVee not established this yet? Rubbish trainer, imo.

lool true true. I wonder how much the delivery charge would be for a single box of weetabix lmao. Worth it just to get that one tbh.

Nope, I felt like havin breakfast so I had breakfast. MoochVee is off the rails, guy is focusing on trying to take me out in FF and has neglected his responsibilities over looking after me. Disgusting. I need a new carer. Gonna take it up with the social services.

iu

k gonna go now

have a good morning guys

lool true true. I wonder how much the delivery charge would be for a single box of weetabix lmao. Worth it just to get that one tbh.

Nope, I felt like havin breakfast so I had breakfast. MoochVee is off the rails, guy is focusing on trying to take me out in FF and has neglected his responsibilities over looking after me. Disgusting. I need a new carer. Gonna take it up with the social services.

the delivery charge would probs be about double the weetabix LOL.

Damn, jealousy has ruined a once great relationship. He doesn't want your training going well because then he won't have the biggest muscles in the fred anymore, imo. You've already taken his FF crown. He's a broken man.

k gonna go now

have a good morning guys

Have fun, don't vomit.

xoxo

2 minutes later...
Tules "hi guys, am back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back