Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.46 - Sweden showed Italy what's what

Will Sweden prevail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@xtramob @Edwin @Chris Partlow @Clear Winner @Deffid

OoOoo.gif

BRUTALIZED

Ballack looks on as some random player takes an overly ambitious shot.

article-2353806-0050829F00000258-414_634x487.jpg

I'll never understand WWE window lickers

Get a chub on for every pantomime heel but as soon as a real one comes along in the real fight world they want him cut

#itstoorealformedamnit

Get a chub on for every pantomime heel but as soon as a real one comes along in the real fight world they want him cut

#itstoorealformedamnit

lol a very good point

#itstoorealformedamnit
That's mostly MMA fans who complain about that type of stuff... Mostly because they want to see the realz fightz, not that fake WWE stuff (because MMA doesn't have a deep foundation in pro-wrestling of course).

Electric atmosphere in Milan.

That's mostly MMA fans who complain about that type of stuff... Mostly because they want to see the realz fightz, not that fake WWE stuff (because MMA doesn't have a deep foundation in pro-wrestling of course).
No its not

Folk on my TL have gone from clutching pearls over Conor to spazzing out over someone called "Jack Swagger" joining bellator

All of MMA media are WWE marks

Can't complain about the italians energy. They are really singing.

#itstoorealformedamnit

No its not

Folk on my TL have gone from clutching pearls over Conor to spazzing out over someone called "Jack Swagger" joining bellator

All of MMA media are WWE marks

Know your damn role, and shut your damn mouth.

you are right though [\spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back