Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.46 - Sweden showed Italy what's what

Will Sweden prevail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you had a cheat day yet?
nah i only have cheat days when I go to my mum's place lol

I'm legit on this TSTness pal

I was working out today and im not lying, I felt proud of the progress I'm making. I look like those muscle guys and was admiring my guns in the mirror! I roll up my sleeves on my shirt so my arms get shown off lol

100g of protein today

nah i only have cheat days when I go to my mum's place lol

I'm legit on this TSTness pal

I was working out today and im not lying, I felt proud of the progress I'm making. I look like those muscle guys and was admiring my guns in the mirror. I roll up my sleeves on my shirt so my arms get shown off lol
Should go on Johny Hendricks steak diet imo

@Rawex today

YiYtAKG.jpg

@Tobago Jones @UltimateVictory @EOW

My old homie Dabbla with that freshness...

The Grove in the Dabbla track is great and production is crispy as fuck, high quality right there. Still, I find the writing - and this goes for many rap pieces too - a bit lazy sometimes, only paying attention to the rhyme but not to the middle; too ego-narrative, and as a consequence, the excesive use of progressive continuous verbal forms even when it fucks up the metrics, etc... Choon anyways

Nah man thats Daspy (or Blokey). I am just drunk cunt that has burned ehough meals back in the day to not do it again :D
Because you were so drunk that you fell asleep :p

gonna thorw my fucking laptop against the wall

this new word 2017's formatiting is pissing me off

The Grove in the Dabbla track is great and production is crispy as fuck, high quality right there. Still, I find the writing - and this goes for many rap pieces too - a bit lazy sometimes, only paying attention to the rhyme but not to the middle; too ego-narrative, and as a consequence, the excesive use of progressive continuous verbal forms even when it fucks up the metrics, etc... Choon anyways

Man like Wang with that quality critiquing. Appreciated. I agree, but it's a brag track, so is normal. I still like the execution.

When you get a moment, check this.. The vocals have been intentionally distorted. Not many wasted words in here.

Another one which is like the polar opposite of the one above. Great hearing a track talk about what we have rather than what we don't. Infrastructure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back