Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.45 - International Friendlies and WC qualifiers feck off Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sebbe been reading Italy are struggling. :eek:

Read the formation's not favoring Immobile or Belotti upfront.

Might be time to change to that 4-3-3 I mentioned earlier.
Yeah Italys formation is the problem:rolleyes:

Goddard rekt @Peteyandjia in the heavies once

LMgs3xU.gif

lol norfolk is also in england

nothing is thre

i was like da fuq

Yeah Italys formation is the problem:rolleyes:
I'm not watching, but from what I've read everyone's saying that's one of the problems and the other is that they're basically playing with no creativity and it's basically Bonnuci to Darmian or Candreva to a wasted cross in the box.

I'm not watching, but from what I've read everyone's saying that's one of the problems and the other is that they're basically playing with no creativity and it's basically Bonnuci to Darmian or Candreva to a wasted cross in the box.
OR if someone is actually watching it, it has more to do with Sweden playing well with good pressure.
It is what it is and being overlooked suits Sweden perfect. That's when we are at our best. Always been that way.

Because he's a fat fornicator who hardly ever gets called up to the national team and has never been good enough to play outside of Latin America.

Cardona and Quintero, two peas in a pod

Unrelated, but do you know anything about Marcos Acuna? (Will @FadeLess as well since he follows that league) I've watched him a few times and he's really impressed me. Versatile, good workrate. He won't be at Sporting for long imo

why you been a stranger :eek::eek::eek:it

havent seen u aroun in ages

I don't wanna be a dick & go where I'm not wanted

but u kno I'm always in ur heart Tulesy

b9Mep92.gif

Cardona and Quintero, two peas in a pod

Unrelated, but do you know anything about Marcos Acuna? (Will @FadeLess as well since he follows that league) I've watched him a few times and he's really impressed me. Versatile, good workrate. He won't be at Sporting for long imo
I don't watch Portuguese football, so I have no idea how he's doing with Sporting, but he was absolutely fantastic with Racing in Argentina. I believed I praised him around these parts (along with Pulpo Gonzalez and some other young Racing players) at some point last year.

Argentina has some real quality players locally who go undiscovered. Great league. The closest thing to Serie A is actually the (now) Argentine Super League.

He totally sucked when he got called up to the national team as Sampaoli for some reason played him as a LB which is absurd.

OR if someone is actually watching it, it has more to do with Sweden playing well with good pressure.
It is what it is and being overlooked suits Sweden perfect. That's when we are at our best. Always been that way.
Now that the first half is over, people are starting to elaborate and recognize Sweden outplaying Italy.

I'm not trying to put down Sweden, but it's baffling Ventura has all these players in form and all these guys to swap out a different formation and he opts not to.

.........and Phil Jones goes off injured.
Brilliant.

A convenient 2 week injury of the type Kane Sterling Alli etc. picked up would have been beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back