Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.45 - International Friendlies and WC qualifiers feck off Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im happy Lonzo broke that record, doing something like that shows you've got talent.

My brother was saying something like they don't want to resign randle?
I think we'd like to re sign Randle but he will want a lot of money and the Lakers are trying to create cap space for free Agents next year. I seriously doubt he's on the Lakers next season. I expect him to be traded by the deadline this year(in late February) so the Lakers dont lose him for nothing. Him playing well will increase his trade value. Will probably trade Clarkson also to get his salary off the books.

I think we'd like to re sign Randle but he will want a lot of money and the Lakers are trying to create cap space for free Agents next year. I seriously doubt he's on the Lakers next season. I expect him to be traded by the deadline this year(in late February) so the Lakers dont lose him for nothing. Him playing well will increase his trade value. Will probably trade Clarkson also to get his salary off the books.
Hopefully Lakers sign some talent, the signings lately remind me of Wenger mid season signings.

Hopefully Lakers sign some talent, the signings lately remind me of Wenger mid season signings.
lol no shit.

The Deng and Mozgov signings were horrible and have crippled our cap. It's why we had to trade away Russell, to get Mozgov's contract off the books. We're gonna have to give up something to get rid of Deng's contract. His contract is hindering our ability to sign 2 Max players.

Thankfully Jim Buss and Kupchak are gone so they shouldn't hold us back. Now it's up to Magic, Pelinka and Jeanie Buss to right this ship.

@Rawex, @Kadafi

AS says Bale is on his way out and they’re looking at Mbappé as his replacement. Don’t care or buy the Mbappé transfer talk, but I think it’s given Bale is on his way out.

I guess Bale to United is going to be the next big transfer...

@Rawex, @Kadafi

AS says Bale is on his way out and they’re looking at Mbappé as his replacement. Don’t care or buy the Mbappé transfer talk, but I think it’s given Bale is on his way out.

I guess Bale to United is going to be the next big transfer...

Grizemann's waving a come & get me flag to PSG

Grizemann's waving a come & get me flag to PSG
Yeah, he said he would like to play with them and Lyon.

I don’t blame him entirely for sucking this season tho. In his defense that entire midfield is in shambles and neither Gameiro, Torres, Correa or Vietto have been of much help either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Possibly my third favorite Atleti 9 after Falcao and Torres.

Forlán was magical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornings

Just seen bisping stepping in to fight Gastelum, what a man

ep4-nuts.png

<mma4>

@Tules me when you try and get me to listen to a neck deep song

when i was growing up, it was largely black men who didnt wanna be a 'bowkat' - why tho?

It's a cultural thing. Jamaicans especially would be anti it. I mean, when they have catchy songs like this denouncing it, who are we as younguns to disagree?

when i was growing up, it was largely black men who didnt wanna be a 'bowkat' - why tho?
Bowcat LOL, haven't heard that in ages.

I dunno why tbh. All my white friends in school, they gave no fucks and did everything LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back