Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.45 - International Friendlies and WC qualifiers feck off Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wish I was a better cook.
Come work for me bro.
We had a brit do a tasting to apply to be a sous. Chelsea fan from Birmingham. Seemed like the type of dude to fall hard for frenz tbh

Totti and De Rossi?

Totti was great until retirement and De Rossi is still great. They're also Romanistas so they love the club and the club and fans love them. That's why they remained loyal.

Why'd they be ridiculed?
not by their own fans but they wouldn't be thought of the same way by other fans. English fans will take any chance to discredit rival teams players.

lack of ambition, should have chased more trophies at other clubs. Alan Shearer and Steven Gerrard always are.
As a kid, Totti got offers from Milan, but his mom turned them down.

He said it hurt because Milan are bigger than Roma, but she taught him about loyalty as his family are romanistas.

A few weeks after they turned down Milan's offer, they were scouted by Roma and they got an offer.

When he was peaking as a player Real Madrid also came knocking on his door with a big money offer, but again loyalty over royalty.

Totti is truly an all time great despite the lack of trophies because he choose the smaller club over the bigger ones.

As a kid, Totti got offers from Milan, but his mom turned them down.

He said it hurt because Milan are bigger than Roma, but she taught him about loyalty as his family are romanistas.

A few after they turned down Milan's offer, they were scouted by Roma and they got an offer.

When he was peaking as a player Real Madrid also came knocking on his door with a big money offer, but again loyalty over royalty.

Totti is truly an all time great despite the lack of trophies because he choose the smaller club over the bigger ones.
and shearer allegedly had a chance to join Barcelona and turned down united multiple times and was one of the best strikers of his generation. Didn't want to leave Newcastle though so a lot of fans think he's a muppet.

I wouldn't say Shearer or Gerrard are overly ridiculed.........if anything they get praised for being loyal, tbh.
you think so? Maybe I'm giving the internet noise too much credit but I've always found the memes and stuff like that a bit ridiculous.

so close to snacking and that trusty werther original comes to save the day

you think so? Maybe I'm giving the internet noise too much credit but I've always found the memes and stuff like that a bit ridiculous.

I mean United fans give Gerrard grief "David May has more PREM medals than Gerrard" etc etc, but the general consensus is that he should be commended for his loyalty as far as I can tell.

I'm a king at BBQ'ing doe.
everyone says this and you all suck, just an fyi. You're all terrible, your meat is dry, your store-bought sauce is pure sugar, the skin of your chicken is burnt.

Tudvbh8.jpg

Here's a random ramble. I don't usually post these things, but...

Life is crazy.

I can't wait to finish with my master's degree.

I want to open some businesses because I hate working for others... You do all the hard work and others are the ones banking in the big bucks.

Also want to open a nonprofit homeless shelter. Too many people struggling now-a-days. I want to help those people get back on their feet and get life sorted out.

Anyway, that's all.

<{titihmm}>

everyone says this and you all suck, just an fyi. You're all terrible, your meat is dry, your store-bought sauce is pure sugar, the skin of your chicken is burnt.

Tudvbh8.jpg
<mma4>

Wood kiss @Tules after he'd eaten one of your dishes just to taste them.

What's that second dish with the green stuff? Looks like a filet mignon.

An italian already down. Looks like he's dead.

<mma4>

Wood kiss @Tules after he'd eaten one of your dishes just to taste them.

What's that second dish with the green stuff? Looks like a filet mignon.

I just ate one of his dishes...

God damn it.
Fuck.

I have to do it...
I can't stop myself...
I can't fight it.

it's just...

FUCKING CHUUNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back