Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.44 - MOYES IN EDITION

Will Moyes get sacked before the end of the season???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep going into the NFL thread ffs.

same lol

Respeck to Man Like Tojo only posting mascots and bike racks for us doe

would feel betrayed if he made a proper thread for those Yank degenerates

@Nowhere Fast

As a world renowned crispyness connoiseur and Sherdog in-house fashionista, what's your take on the new adidas kits for the WC?

Moyes didn't really rate Little Pea when he was at United. Hardly got a chance under him IIRC. Wouldn't shock me if he forces a move in January.

@Nowhere Fast

As a world renowned crispyness connoiseur and Sherdog in-house fashionista, what's your take on the new adidas kits for the WC?

Mixed bag, imo. The Colombia one is cool but most of the others don't really get my juices flowing. A mix of tacky looking or just bland.

They should have consulted me, imo.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170009&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

7mZ9pEb.png

LMAO! Pardew with the resounding victory. On a 6 munf deal Pardiola would have actually been the smarter choice, imo. He usually has a crazy run of good results then falls off after that before getting binned.

p.s. 94% + 5% is only 99%.....1% of the vote fell into the ether, imo.

Jeez. How did he violate it? That man needs to sort his shit out. He's got talent, but keeps seeking out losses.

Failed drug test and unapproved travel. Meek was on probation for nearly 10 years, the fuck is up with that?

Someone just invited me round their house to help them make jam. Is that a euphemism or some shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back