Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.44 - MOYES IN EDITION

Will Moyes get sacked before the end of the season???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did Liam, from One Direction, put that skank Bella Thorne in his new music video

what the fuck is he thinking?!?

She is a skank and brings ZERO to your video you fucking fool.

So many baes out there and he chooses her

disgraceful

Maybe if that Francesco Totti transfer had gone through when Madrid was all in for him, he'd make the list, but his loyalty didn't allow him to leave.
pirlo claims Barcelona were trying to sign him in 2011 I think it was, in his book too.

Would allow him to eat more on the days he trains, the beginner course is not that hard physically. Keep the weight what it is now, finish the beginner course and then he can make the effort for last few kilos he has left.

blue belt LOOMS

im gona weigh myself this Saturday morning. I should hopefully be 82kg or something.

I was 84kg today wearing my shoes and after lunch lol

why did Liam, from One Direction, put that skank Bella Thorne in his new music video

what the fuck is he thinking?!?

She is a skank and brings ZERO to your video you fucking fool.

lol saw a facial video of her the other day, there is a thread in mayberry dedicated to her

surely a wind up?

DN-vNnJVAAAtqrj.jpg

lol saw a facial video of her the other day, there is a thread in mayberry dedicated to her

she's worse than that Pia Mia chick

Wood Pia Mia doe

This Bella chick wood not

Bale and McManaman were both successful. Steve Archibald and David Beckham also made significant contributions to league winning sides.

Not too sure about Italians but Cannavaro, Motta and Panucci come to mind as guys who did well there.

Basically top British talent tends to play in England and the top Italian talent tends to play in Italy...........especially up to about 20 years ago.
Actually in all our lifetimes within the prem fred,not too many have given a fuck about La Liga until very recently,Italy was almost always the focus for elite players

blue belt LOOMS

im gona weigh myself this Saturday morning. I should hopefully be 82kg or something.

I was 84kg today wearing my shoes and after lunch lol

it's like ive been on it since july, with off days here and there, so i just want to see it through to my goal weight lol.

but with me, I either go all in it or I don't do it at all.

Like Im craving melted cheese right now lol

got a really busy week this week so I can't even meal prep properly.

Switch to keto, eat all the melted cheese you want

If you have set a goal then keep aiming for that, just don't get down or put yourself into an early grave trying to do it.

Look at me, lost a shit ton of weight over the last 6 years but still eat like a pig.

What you need is a missus, maybe then you will stop being so self conscious

Catch 22, no one will be his missus while he's so self conscious

Yeah it was totally edited from the adult version of the show (mnot even the adult masterchef, but hells kitchen)

If you watch the kids version, Gordan is fantastic with the young un's

timestamped

Yeah, completely different from usual.
If it was an adult, he would have shoved her head in the cake mix and called her an idiot cake or something, IMO.

Switch to keto, eat all the melted cheese you want

Catch 22, no one will be his missus while he's so self conscious

I do IIFYM. It's fine, that shit just doesn't fill you up though.

I'm gonna be rich. I aint worried about not having a missus or a bae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back