Premier League 2016/17 Thread v102: Manchestah Sucks! Happy B'day Frenz Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to, but i wouldn't, they dont appreciate your treads imo
MartialPonders.png

Sometimes you have to watch the world burn..... just to return to glory.

Also, I'm going to be in London in a few weeks, may need some advice on what non touristy shit to do while I'm there before I fly over.
What are you into? London is a huge place, m8.

He looks pretty good despite playing for a can team.
That's about all I've heard as well--the bright spot on a garbage team. Just wondering if he's shown he still has the quality to make it at United. Would hate for him to become another Petrucci.

We were talking about Adama Traore. Conte is reportedly showing interest in him.

Raw pace & athleticism with little end product so far.

At conservative playing clubs such as Boro you only get half a dozen decent counterattacks per game to show anything. A little unfair to judge him up against wingers from top 10 sides who play in a lot more attack minded systems, imo. In same circumstances i think he could flourish.

Chelsea are quite slow in their avg build up play, especially centrally, but do still have enough quality in their side to pull off enough pacy counters during a game to get W's. Adding raw pace to their wing would add a new wrinkle. Its not like they'd lose anything by replacing Moses, who has clumsey feet, poor crossing & little end product when Costa isnt dbl marked.
It was a joke. I was implying that City wasn't a top ten club by thinking you meant Sterling.
Nevermind <21>

Not a drinker... But I'm down for anything that isn't a bar...

I'm staying in the south bank near the eye for two nights and in oxford circus for two nights... I still don't even know where I'm staying the last two nights yet lol.
What are you into? London is a huge place, m8.

I'll make a fred den if every one is being a lazy bum.

Not a drinker... But I'm down for anything that isn't a bar...

I'm staying in the south bank near the eye for two nights and in oxford circus for two nights... I still don't even know where I'm staying the last two nights yet lol.

stay with @frenzy

they're so rustled they are actually asking serious questions of why they should take the L

{<jimmies}<36>
Dude just tried to say reading doesn't matter in the OT, and your existence proves it, and he spelled existence with an A, not sure I've ever seen better irony before.

Dude just tried to say reading doesn't matter in the OT, and your existence proves it, and he spelled existence with an A, not sure I've ever seen better irony before.
my last response took care of that lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back