Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v8: Stop Gap before Mikey's World Cup fred Edition

Would @Rawex be able to beat up a Russian Hooligan in a 1 v 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
went to my mums this morning for a few days and ive forgotten my laptop charger

FFS. Kill me now.

Swear down I put it in my bag.

have my phone but it aint the same

Go 2-3 days without the internet. You'll either find it liberating or torture.

Internet addiction is real!

Anyone else struggling to get psyched up for the World Cup? Something feels off this year. The wife hasn't even got a wall chart for us and she usually gets all excited about that.

MAybe it's because it's in Russia, maybe it's because the first game is shit? Not sure.
theres been zero promo. we dont even have an official song and robbie williams is opening it up. PEAK

Anyone else struggling to get psyched up for the World Cup? Something feels off this year. The wife hasn't even got a wall chart for us and she usually gets all excited about that.

MAybe it's because it's in Russia, maybe it's because the first game is shit? Not sure.

Agree.

Think the majority of hardcore fans are more and more about club football these days.

International tournaments tend to be dull as dishwater until the quarter finals. Far too watered down.

Last Euros it took 3 weeks to whittle the teams down from 24 to 16.........exciting stuff.

Just seen this for the first time.

DLNvme0X0AM0_Vx.jpg

DKvBxBcXcAAB5U0.jpg

I thought Russia was an elite country. WTF is this shit?

If you compare them to the Western countries in Europe and America then they aren't that wealthy. Their economy is the size of Australia. Australia has 25 million people and Russia has 145 million so by that comparison they aren't that rich. They have poor infrastructure and aren't innovative or modernised in industry.
This problem is due to their corruption and income inequality. A small group of people and criminal friends of a certain man keep all the wealth and power. Even this tournament is being made on the back of working people and all the profits is going to be pocketed by the few.
At least we get football though!

sending positive energy @Chules
im usin my fone atm so im not fully ucked but all my work is on it ffs

i have dropbox and everyting but i dont have everyting

cba. cood cry lol.

Now my laptop is FUCKING DEAD!!

it forced installed a windows update this morning

now i tried turning it on and it wont even boot up

says no bootable device and black text

Nearly threw it on the fuckign FLOOR

fuckreionifndfkjldfsdjdsdsask
Ooff! You need one of those programs that stops it from updating. Did it run out of juice in the middle of updating?

Use Ubuntu/Linux Mint. Everything just works.

Last video for the sportsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back