Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v6: Only for the intellectuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's with the quotes?

you in love @Sebbe?

Ernest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) was an American novelist, short story writer, and journalist. His economical and understated style—which he termed the Iceberg Theory—had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his adventurous lifestyle and his public image brought him admiration from later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. He published seven novels, six short-story collections, and two non-fiction works. Three of his novels, four short story collections, and three non-fiction works were published posthumously. Many of his works are considered classics of American literature.

he looks shit FFS

even on YT

we're finished

all his clearances go to another player lol

Paddy Power is low rent humor. Rarely laugh at their tweets. Enough rubbish itt

25CA6FA200000578-0-image-a-17_1424255684817.jpg

A Brazilian and a guy from Porto coming in

Anderson’s spirit will live on

Ernest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) was an American novelist, short story writer, and journalist. His economical and understated style—which he termed the Iceberg Theory—had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his adventurous lifestyle and his public image brought him admiration from later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. He published seven novels, six short-story collections, and two non-fiction works. Three of his novels, four short story collections, and three non-fiction works were published posthumously. Many of his works are considered classics of American literature.
<{monica}>

Just a reminder Fellaini will go to Arsenal
iu

I don't see why him supporting Chelsea is a problem for you. You was banging a spurs fan a few years ago if my memory serves me correct.
She dated a Millwall fan as well, disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back