Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v6: Only for the intellectuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

72_B9_A635-_AF82-4_D05-8_E5_A-_D7_AA67_B71864.jpg

Fred the Red

fwiw Craig Norwood has never been wrong about any Man United signings.

Like the 2 signings so far....at least the profile of the 2 signings.

I suspect the rest of the summer's business, both ins and outs, will be infuriating.

I'd be the best mod on here

just need to be given a chance imo
This place would be the top sports forums out there if you were given a shot I have no doubt in my mind.

@Sebbe sort him out. sweden has no racists!
That's true, I'm confused right now. I'll get back to you in a bit for the adress of this young man.
I guess he lives in London so I'll just PM CW

Though it is a fact all Brazilians (and almost all South Americans) underwhelm at United.

Valencia is legit our greatest ever South American player and we've had the likes of Veron, Forlan, di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao and Tevez at the club.

Fred could be the new Kleberson just as easily as the new Fernandinho.

That's true, I'm confused right now. I'll get back to you in a bit for the adress of this young man.

Guess I'll take En-ger-land.

Though it is a fact all Brazilians (and almost all South Americans) underwhelm at United.

Valencia is legit our greatest ever South American player and we've had the likes of Veron, Forlan, di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao and Tevez at the club.

Fred could be the new Kleberson just as easily as the new Fernandinho.
Hmm Tevez did well no?

Han bor i LA just nu

<DCrying>

Like the 2 signings so far....at least the profile of the 2 signings.

I suspect the rest of the summer's business, both ins and outs, will be infuriating.

Yeah, we will see what the profile of the signings look like. I would prefer players under 25. Martial absolutely needs to stay, not too bothered if Shaw leaves but would prefer to stay to get his last chance. I would like another midfielder, centyer back (i assume jones or smalling are leaving, maybe rojo), and i dont know what hte status of romero's contract is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back