Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys gonna go in the MLS cup thing again? dissapointed me when you weren't in it last season
We look good and have depth. Last year lack of depth killed us.

We got Arm and Adi up top. It's kinda like when we had Urutti. Different option. Mattocks who filled Upootie's void was a can.

Dis guy

We look good and have depth. Last year lack of depth killed us.

We got Arm and Adi up top. It's kinda like when we had Urutti. Different option. Mattocks who filled Upootie's void was a can.

Dis guy

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i saw that guys long distance goal a week or so ago, fuckin hell!

i'd rather go to a music concert than a arsenal game at this juncture

just tired of football nowadays i guess
At least you enjoy that. Maybe you could convince your friend to go to the occasional game with you. You might like it better with someone.

At least you enjoy that. Maybe you could convince your friend to go to the occasional game with you. You might like it better with someone.

i donno, im pretty cba nowadays with football

i can go to pretty much any game and have been able to for the last few years and I didn't bother

arsenalfantv is more entertainment, and it's free lol

to a world cup? If I remember correctly think @Dr J mentioned going to Germany during the 06 world cup. Oh wait did he visit England?! I can't remmeber haha

don't think anyone else has, maybe Lewis??
I was in England during the 06 WC.

Did you see the media and fan scoring before you rewatched it?
Yeah, i think so. 23-2 in favour of WB.

Pre fight iI was expecting a far more aggressive Till so being underwhelmed by this affected my perception. WB missed most of his quick flurry counters. The camera work was pretty poor, tbh, but WB is a hard fighter to chase around & get clear looks out. Replays show his punches landing short a lot.

Only damage was to WB's legs & Till's punches landed heavier. WB's kicks were just tippy tappy love taps.

1st watch i had WB winning first 3rds & gave it him 3-2

2nd watch i didnt give WB a round lol RD1 a 10-10. Till edged 2nd, 3rd & 4th, wirth 5th rd being a clear Till rd.

k im callin it a nght

peace

@Rawex
What causes Huntingtons? Trinucleotide repeat of microsatellites

They've already put up 2 Bale & Ronaldo are coming vids lol

just looked at it hahaa

top comment:
honestly thats so click baity mate, him mentioning sitting down with his agent to see his future isnt the same has "im going to united"

that nerd host deserves a slap. Flex and Soph make the channel

Yeah, i think so. 23-2 in favour of WB.

Pre fight iI was expecting a far more aggressive Till so being underwhelmed by this affected my perception. WB missed most of his quick flurry counters. The camera work was pretty poor, tbh, but WB is a hard fighter to chase around & get clear looks out. Replays show his punches landing short a lot.

Only damage was to WB's legs & Till's punches landed heavier. WB's kicks were just tippy tappy love taps.

1st watch i had WB winning first 3rds & gave it him 3-2

2nd watch i didnt give WB a round lol RD1 a 10-10. Till edged 2nd, 3rd & 4th, wirth 5th rd being a clear Till rd.

There is a good reason Agression and Octagon Control feature among the scoring rules. WB did well but its a clear victory for Till.

Ps: also, Diaz won vs Condit,imo.

There is a good reason Agression and Octagon Control feature among the scoring rules. WB did well but its a clear victory for Till.

Ps: also, Diaz won vs Condit,imo.
Speaking of Diaz, the Diaz vs Sanchez fight is one of my favorite UFC fights. Great intense scrap.

SadOldLoser.png

Just read that Klopp seeks to bring in Alisson
<{coachie}>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back