Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first chrches song i ever heard

fifa 14 bless. how do they find the bangers before they're bangers?

OK i've finally finished this reproduction shite

molecular biology now

kill me now @Rawex. just gets worse lel

Happy or sad that you didn't go to Paris?

Paris as in PVRIS? lol

Eh it would've been great to go but I can't see them all the time, just have to wait until the end of the year when they come back innit

I saw someone selling a last minute ticket for the festival for £30 today, which was like £30 cheaper lol, but I'd still have had to get there and apparently the trains were all rekt there so it would've just been a hassle overall.

I saw Chvrches and that's a pretty good consolation. Give the new album a listen, it's fucking amaiznggggg

Paris as in PVRIS? lol

Eh it would've been great to go but I can't see them all the time, just have to wait until the end of the year when they come back innit

I saw someone selling a last minute ticket for the festival for £30 today, which was like £30 cheaper lol, but I'd still have had to get there and apparently the trains were all rekt there so it would've just been a hassle overall.

I saw Chvrches and that's a pretty good consolation. Give the new album a listen, it's fucking amaiznggggg
No lol. I meant the 05/06 final.

No lol. I meant the 05/06 final.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooooooool

eh i cried after watching it on tv here, so probably yeah. good I didn't go hahaa

still haven't watched it back properly. it hurts fam.

that's the last time i cried over a football game btw

What is ergometrine? Powerful prolonged uterine contractions But only when myometrium is relaxed Used in post partum bleeding - not induction Along with prostaglandins and oxytocin Via stimulation of a-adrenoceptors

@Rawex

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooooooool

eh i cried after watching it on tv here, so probably yeah. good I didn't go hahaa

still haven't watched it back properly. it hurts fam.
Don't need to will never forget:sniper:. Still I reckon it would be amazing to go to one or the World Cup. Maybe as a neutral would be better. Has anybody in the thread been lucky enough to go?

Haven't been upset in a while. we've won 6 striaght :D

you guys gonna go in the MLS cup thing again? dissapointed me when you weren't in it last season

Don't need to will never forget:sniper:. Still I reckon it would be amazing to go to one or the World Cup. Maybe as a neutral would be better. Has anybody in the thread been lucky enough to go?

to a world cup? If I remember correctly think @Dr J mentioned going to Germany during the 06 world cup. Oh wait did he visit England?! I can't remmeber haha

don't think anyone else has, maybe Lewis??

to a world cup? If I remember correctly think @Dr J mentioned going to Germany during the 06 world cup. Oh wait did he visit England?! I can't remmeber haha

don't think anyone else has, maybe Lewis??
I more meant either final. But obviously a World Cup game would be cool too. England was euro 96 so it's possible you could be mixing those dates up.

I'm 4rds deep in rewatching Till/WB & i'm scoring the rd's different to what i initially did.

I more meant either final. But obviously a World Cup game would be cool too. England was euro 96 so it's possible you could be mixing those dates up.

nah no one in these threads even goes to any matches apart from Mob and Cdubbs

LMAO!

It might change with Emery for me.

Let's see how he does first before I invest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back