Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's young so he'll get round to fighting them all eventually.

Not interested in watching him squash Colby. That twat doesnt deserve a main event.

Till v Whitaker in 18 months or so.

Even I might watch that one!

Till v Whitaker in 18 months or so.

Even I might watch that one!
I'd like to see Breese fight Whittaker. Benefited from not draining himself down to ww today.

He's got a lot more work to do to before he deserves it tho.

Nah not really. He's young so he'll get round to fighting them all eventually.

Not interested in watching him squash Colby. That twat doesnt deserve a main event.
Lawler maybe? I wouldn't mind it, rda woodley doesn't do much for me. Gastelum till would be fun. Maybe at catchweight if something falls through for either.

Lawler maybe? I wouldn't mind it, rda woodley doesn't do much for me. Gastelum till would be fun. Maybe at catchweight if something falls through for either.
I think Robbie's done. Incredible career but those monster fights against Rory & Condit look like theyve taken a toll. He's proved us all wrong before though.

Not a fan of when aging legends get fed to the young.

I get why a lotta folk dont enjoy watching wonderboy fight but woodley fights aside i find him fascinating.

Till was very patient today. Just bleed crowd arent happy.

Just watched Real's celebration - jesus Christ

if anyone was interested

Beta-hCG is the basis of urinary pregnancy tests, if the beta-subunit is present in urine it indicates pregnancy. This is a qualitiative test, it is either there or not and its presence indicates positive pregnancy. The sticks used are extremely sensitive.
Beta-hCG is only needed for the 7-8 weeks to maintain the corpus luteum, so is usually maximal by 9-11 weeks

If hCG is decreasing in early pregnancy then it indicates a miscarriage. If the hCG is rising very slowly we may be concerned of the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy.

his 'greatest CL goal' got murked lmao

his goal was shit compared to Bale's

He still hold that title.

VengefulHastyFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back