Prem Thread 2017/18 ADCC/7PointsClear/TojoREEM/PepCBA Edition

Which Name

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe they scheduled so that all the big teams play on the same day.
Why not have at least one big team play on friday evening, one on sunday and one on monday evening?
Or just scrap the monday match all together.
indeed sebbe. indeed

Too tired. You're on your own. Every team I wanted to lose won too. Not even gonna watch MoTD. No happiness to be had there.
Im happy vardy missed a penalty.

I didn't move to arsenal becayse I knew they'd fall.

Teams tied for points relegation spot you fucking goon.

There's a good chance he was frequenting the toilet to say that to the next guy that walked in tbf

Honestly think the dude followed me in thinking "this is my chance to find out if the rumors are true". He kept trying to befriend me too. I'd have thought he was gay, NTTAWWT, but his GF was there. Maybe he was a genuine, authentic cuck?

Honestly think the dude followed me in thinking "this is my chance to find out if the rumors are true". He kept trying to befriend me too. I'd have thought he was gay, NTTAWWT, but his GF was there. Maybe he was a genuine, authentic cuck?
could have been. missed your opportunity to be a stud

That last line says it all really.

Don't wanna discuss dis anymore pal, how has your running been this week? I need a titty update pronto.

running has been great

Photo_24-09-2017_12_44_34.png

im running more and more now. finding week 3 easier than week 2 lol

titties are getting smaller too. i'll post a pic to you soon!

Im happy vardy missed a penalty.

I didn't move to arsenal becayse I knew they'd fall.

Teams tied for points relegation spot you fucking goon.
Didn't they show his last 5 penalties were hard shots left and right of center? Migs did a great job. Isn't he one of the best goalies for penalties in premier league?

Can't believe they scheduled so that all the big teams play on the same day.
Why not have at least one big team play on friday evening, one on sunday and one on monday evening?
Or just scrap the monday match all together.

Biggest and best team in the PRem IS playing on Monday, fam.

Didn't they show his last 5 penalties were hard shots left and right of center? Migs did a great job. Isn't he one of the best goalies for penalties in premier league?
Hes got the best stats for saving them in like the past 6 years.
@Sebbe will probably chime in and tell you he's also the best at giving them away.

He could've just been a bisexual dude who approached men in toilets because it's unlikely she'd catch him in there. Seems like a strange situation, definitely.

Most people I've met who could act that weird around a black dude out of ignorance, wouldn't. People like that are shit scared of black people lol

He's also best at giving them away, after Karius.

He could've just been a bisexual dude who approached men in toilets because it's unlikely she'd catch him in there. Seems like a strange situation, definitely.

Most people I've met who could act that weird around a black dude out of ignorance, wouldn't. People like that are shit scared of black people lol
All he had to ask is he a Belgian scoring genius.

running has been great

Photo_24-09-2017_12_44_34.png

im running more and more now. finding week 3 easier than week 2 lol

titties are getting smaller too. i'll post a pic to you soon!

well done LAD. Are you finding the app more helpful than when you just did your own fing? That added structure can be muchly helpful. How many weeks are there in total?

Some reyt embarrassing comments in the last few pages of this thread. The sooner another opens the better fml.

any of you watch British basketball? They're trying to hype it up on sky. 5 mins it starts and it looks like nobody is there.

well done LAD. Are you finding the app more helpful than when you just did your own fing? That added structure can be muchly helpful. How many weeks are there in total?

definitely. before I was running like a bozo until I gassed then walked home so I wasn't ever feeling like I was seeing any progress. This increases in difficulty each week so you know you're getting better, and I can feel myself getting better too. There are 9 weeks. At the end of the 9th week, you should hopefully be able to run 5k. The app is free if you want me to send you it

definitely. before I was running like a bozo until I gassed then walked home so I wasn't ever feeling like I was seeing any progress. This increases in difficulty each week so you know you're getting better, and I can feel myself getting better too. There are 9 weeks. At the end of the 9th week, you should hopefully be able to run 5k. The app is free if you want me to send you it
If you're not a butterball 9 weeks is plenty of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back