Prem fred post season rigamortis edition

Biggest World Cup flop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me calling ou out for your make believe bullshit exageration doesnt imply im some influx of some mcgregor era on this site.

I created my acount about a week after you did. it's not my fault im just some regular guy and youre some loser fucking shitposter who sits on here all day hoping he can make a connection with some other lying douchebag poster.

If anything, you are the mcgrogor nuthugging douchebag. Cuz i've been a fan since day one and i dont need to make 10k shitposts in a year to make myself feel better as a fan.

fucking wanker lol

^ Seriously- I didn't even troll this guy lol

Not ugly just regular. Not everyone can be a model you know. Regular doesn't have to be bad.

Agreed

Not everyone can be a model

lmao

She's the kinda hot one working at the high street hair and beauty products store in town.
Kinda. Don't want to sound like an ass but there's more girls than not in Sweden that looks just as good or better than that girl.

Kinda. Don't want to sound like an ass but there's more girls than not in Sweden that looks just as good or better than that girl.

Crossed wires. I meant the kind of hot one in the hair and beauty products store because all the others are splattered in make up and fake tan. On the street they'd look pretty much normal.

I have to go in hair and beauty products stores with my gf and I have a short attention span.

Crossed wires. I meant the kind of hot one in the hair and beauty products store because all the others are splattered in make up and fake tan. On the street they'd look pretty much normal.

I have to go in hair and beauty products stores with my gf and I have a short attention span.
I get what you mean. Watching womens football live is pure gold for me.

Well, I can play like 10 seconds of a song on guitar now lmao. It's something!

@Tules is planning his first vacation abroad as we speak. If you come, avoid certain areas in Malmö. Come to Göteborg and I'll show you around.

i wanna go to bossmans and do a £5 munch

craving strawberry wafers

omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back