Prem fred post season rigamortis edition

Biggest World Cup flop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain's reward and pleasure centers. Dopamine also helps regulate movement and emotional responses, and it enables us not only to see rewards, but to take action to move toward them.

Use a SSRI - High Serotonin

Inject inotropin into your brain - Dopamine

THE CURE

iu

Arsenal should try and nab Romero

I had the TALK with my wife.
Short story: Sartuday she asked me do you lvoe me (fucking stupid question) I answered yes afetr a bit etc...

Tonight I cam back from work plus training...she talk to me in
Onomatopoeia. So after eating-washing and preparing my stuff in those 45min she didin'T adressed me a single word. So I go see the lady and ask..

what's wrong etc.. she sai you didin't wanna talk, i am feeling you are attracted to the lady @ boxing and not me anymore as they do the same stuff as you

100% TRUE. But I still love my wife and I said to here...you gotta improved what you do, eat to be heatlthy. Look at you're mom (she's 400 pounds and can barely walk ffs)

She came back @ me with precaurious stuff...You don'T clean the table or windows often..

I said i'm sorry to be honest but there is my sentiments right now...she cryed for 5 min... and after that andswered with with some stupid YES that seem more like I don't care...

I honelsty don'T see any future right now and MY MIND is 90% clear that i'll be leaving when I can when fucking lease is done...

But I keep 10% open if she changed by herself... I will always love the person she his..but right now our mutual interests are far ...

So in resume:: My life will be dogshit until I can leave

Man I thought Houston gonna blow it after the comeback. The last 2 possessions made me think I was watching Toronto raptors play themselves.
Lool. I haven’t seen the game yet but I’m just glad they won.

I had the TALK with my wife.
Short story: Sartuday she asked me do you lvoe me (fucking stupid question) I answered yes afetr a bit etc...

Tonight I cam back from work plus training...she talk to me in
Onomatopoeia. So after eating-washing and preparing my stuff in those 45min she didin'T adressed me a single word. So I go see the lady and ask..

what's wrong etc.. she sai you didin't wanna talk, i am feeling you are attracted to the lady @ boxing and not me anymore as they do the same stuff as you

100% TRUE. But I still love my wife and I said to here...you gotta improved what you do, eat to be heatlthy. Look at you're mom (she's 400 pounds and can barely walk ffs)

She came back @ me with precaurious stuff...You don'T clean the table or windows often..

I said i'm sorry to be honest but there is my sentiments right now...she cryed for 5 min... and after that andswered with with some stupid YES that seem more like I don't care...

I honelsty don'T see any future right now and MY MIND is 90% clear that i'll be leaving when I can when fucking lease is done...

But I keep 10% open if she changed by herself... I will always love the person she his..but right now our mutual interests are far ...

So in resume:: My life will be dogshit until I can leave

I hope things work out for you man. All I can say is I really wish I didn't know how you feel.

Emery is official now apparently

Clever tactic, making Gooners rage with Arteta first so they are happy to get Emery :D

LOL @ posters in the heavies wanting Werdum's win over Fedor overturned. Just lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back