Prem fred post season rigamortis edition

Biggest World Cup flop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@FadeLess

what stadum was the portuguese cup final played at? looked cool

lmao what in the world

Mourinho FURIOUS Lukaku and Fellaini did not make more effort to play in FA Cup final as he suspects they were saving themselves for World Cup

EXCLUSIVE BY CHRIS WHEELER: Romelu Lukaku was a Manchester United substitute at Wembley after telling Jose Mourinho that he was not fit to start following an ankle injury. United’s top scorer was confident he would make the starting XI until doubts crept in a week before the Cup final. Fellaini has missed the last three games of the season with a muscle strain and was not in the squad, even though sources close to the player claimed he would be available.

LpIo.gif

a God amongst Men.

Iniesta, sin ti no mas futebol.

Mourinho FURIOUS Lukaku and Fellaini did not make more effort to play in FA Cup final as he suspects they were saving themselves for World Cup

EXCLUSIVE BY CHRIS WHEELER: Romelu Lukaku was a Manchester United substitute at Wembley after telling Jose Mourinho that he was not fit to start following an ankle injury. United’s top scorer was confident he would make the starting XI until doubts crept in a week before the Cup final. Fellaini has missed the last three games of the season with a muscle strain and was not in the squad, even though sources close to the player claimed he would be available.

Shaw, Smalling, Jones, Fellaini, Martial, Lukaku, Pogba, Bailly(?).

All players of whom JM has publicly questioned their commitment. Almost like he inspires no respect or loyalty.

Lynnbae is on a plane to London right now

She posted on her instagram

omgggg.

how do i know where she's gonna be so i can camp and say hello? ffs

Shaw, Smalling, Jones, Fellaini, Martial, Lukaku, Pogba, Bailly(?).

All players of whom JM has publicly questioned their commitment. Almost like he inspires no respect or loyalty.

Matic and Ashley Young seem to be the only players who like him lol

'I just want to say that my heart will be here for ever': Andres Iniesta left in tears during Barcelona farewell as legendary midfielder calls time on 22-year career at the Nou Camp

top comment:
Casillas must be thinking he signed for the wrong club. Iniesta got 10 minutes of non stop chanting of his name, presentations, videos, the works. Casillas got booed till his ears bled, his boots thrown at him, 20 pesetas for the bus ride home and fake stories in Madrid newspapers making him out to be a snake.

@Rawex

'I just want to say that my heart will be here for ever': Andres Iniesta left in tears during Barcelona farewell as legendary midfielder calls time on 22-year career at the Nou Camp

top comment:
Casillas must be thinking he signed for the wrong club. Iniesta got 10 minutes of non stop chanting of his name, presentations, videos, the works. Casillas got booed till his ears bled, his boots thrown at him, 20 pesetas for the bus ride home and fake stories in Madrid newspapers making him out to be a snake.

@Rawex

"20 pesetas for the bus ride home"

<Dany07>

@Rawex @Deffid @Sebbe
Night crew walking in: “you excited about the Knights?!?”
Me: Fuck the Knights
“WHAT?!? You Don’t like Hockey?!?”
<mma3>

It's kind of shocking that he can even make the weight class, honestly. It reminds me of Conor at 145, but even moreso.
At least he does a long slow cut instead of fucking Chael’ing himself. Sonnen was a pro but man he looked rough at weigh ins. Crazy he was still so energetic fight night

At least he does a long slow cut instead of fucking Chael’ing himself. Sonnen was a pro but man he looked rough at weigh ins. Crazy he was still so energetic fight night

Think Till walks through Wonderboy, or do you think it's a tough match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back