Prelims for tonights fights in the uk?

Brit_Brawler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bt sport doesn't have any listings for the prelims tonight? Only the main card which starts at 9pm ?
Ufc website says prelims on bt sport and fight pass? Wtf is going on ?

Bt sport doesn't have any listings for the prelims tonight? Only the main card which starts at 9pm ?

Probably some pathetic rule about the watershed.

They are on Dave with David haye reruns and episodes of the Simpsons. I think top gear has that slot.

Bt sport only give a shit when it's on in the middle of the night and they have nothing better to air.
It's very rare we get to enjoy this at a nice hour and they fuck it up.

i think fight pass prelims start at 5:30, there are no normal prelims just 7 fightpass fights then the main card

I thought when it was the Fightpass shows we only got the main card not the prelims on BT Sport?

Even the God damn free ' exclusive fight pass ' events are always blacked
Out on fight pass in the UK because of bullshit bt sport. They pick and choose and do what ever the fook they like.

Fighting on ufc fight pass is career suicide.

A fightpass main card which is blacked out on fightpass. I fucking hate BT sport. Awful company

I'm going to be busy during the card, am I able to watch the card when I get home at like 8 pm EST? Or do you have to wait a day or something stupid with fightpass cards?

Even the God damn free ' exclusive fight pass ' events are always blacked
Out on fight pass in the UK because of bullshit bt sport. They pick and choose and do what ever the fook they like.

yeah, but you don't have to pay $60 for events

yeah, but you don't have to pay $60 for events
Dude i have to pay £22 a month( $30 )
To have the channel that shows the ufc.
Its a premium channel. Its not free.
It's the only thing I watch on there so I'm basically paying $30 a month to watch ufc in STANDARD DEFINITION. It's more for hd obviously.

It can be all in with some tv packages and providers but not me.

I can't pick and choose what Ppv I like ordering either. If the events are shit that month, guess what? I'm still paying $30.

30x 12= 360

I am paying $360 a year to watch exclusively the ufc at almost always 3 till 6 am.
That's the equivalent to over 5 Ppvs a year so don't act like it's nothing and learn what you are talking about first

Last edited:
Dude i have to pay £22 a month( $30 )
To have the channel that shows the ufc.
Its a premium channel. Its not free.
It's the only thing I watch on there so I'm basically paying $30 a month to watch ufc in STANDARD DEFINITION. It's more for hd obviously.

It can be all in with some tv packages and providers but not me.

I can't pick and choose what Ppv I like ordering either. If the events are shit that month, guess what? I'm still paying $30.

30x 12= 360

I am paying $360 a year to watch exclusively the ufc at almost always 3 till 6 am.
That's the equivalent to over 5 Ppvs a year so don't act like it's nothing and learn what you are talking about first

Well most British people also enjoy soccer so they probably get a lot of use of it from that as well. I see that BT sports also has F1 and Rugby union so it's a pretty good channel.

There are no prelims for this event. the only prelims will be on fightpass, doesn't matter what country you are in. You can only watch the prelims on fightpass, no TV anywhere in world. Only the main card will be on TV.

Same as always with UK cards pre watershed

BT sport extra, or the red button

Back