Predictions for Lee vs Chiesa?

I know Lee is a douche and all, but I think people really underrate him around here. I think he's def already top 10, and I think he should be a slight favorite here.

Chiesa has surprised me more than once though and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him take it. I'm actually looking forward to this match up a lot

I know Lee is a douche and all, but I think people really underrate him around here. I think he's def already top 10, and I think he should be a slight favorite here.

Chiesa has surprised me more than once though and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him take it. I'm actually looking forward to this match up a lot
He is the fav here actually at -125 to +117.

Chiesa just has scrap and heart in him. Chiesa subbing Dariush really opened my eyes, as Beneil is a super elite grappler. And tho Chiesa was getting his ass kicked, he showed incredible toughness, durability and he just took that back like Maia and sqooze the life out Beneil in a split second Should be an interesting fight: two WMMA level strikers that are super tall for their class, have great cardio, toughness and excellent grapplers.

I just hope its a skilled grapple-fest and not boring stand-up between avg. strikers.

Lee finishes Chiesa then takes him mum out for dinner.

Chiesa via "A mother's love" in the 2nd round

Back