Predictions for Lee vs Chiesa?

Lee by power, explosiveness, and well spokeness

If Chiesa comes out to "MOMMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT" then he will win for sure, if he doesnt i hope he loses horribly bad for dropping the ball on that epic walk out opportunity.....

Lee for me, that fight with Trinaldo was ballsy and I don't see where Mike wins this fight if I'm honest, it's alright shouting about his subs but Kevin will dictate where this fight plays out and I don't see him losing the stand up

low viewers.
i pick chiesa , dude always surprises me

I think Lee has his way with Chiesa and gets the RNC finish.

I don't have predictions but I'm gonna watch the shit out of this fight. Rooting for Lee.

Has Kevin Lee beat anyone worth noting yet? This would be his most notable win wouldn't it?

I feel like Lee got in Chiesa's head at the press conference talking about his mamma and all. Maybe Lee by a boring UD.

I hope Chiesa makes him quit via sub...and the chances are very good in this one

Lee dominates round 1
Even round 2
Even round 3 where Chiesa takes over at the end
Chiesa via RNC rd 4.

This is a 5 round fight, right? I favor Lee heavily in the first 2, perhaps even 3 rounds he's a lot quicker and physically stronger than Chiesa, Chiesa is very hittable too. But Chiesa is a guy like Ferguson who gets better as the fight goes on, Kevin Lee usually relies on his takedowns, grappling and top control in fights which may not be there for him in this fight, especially in the later rounds.

I think either Lee takes it within 3 rounds, or Chiesa finds a finish in the 3rd or 4th after breaking Lee with a relentless pace and finally being able to create successful openings for him to attack. If it goes to a decision I think it will be a close, back and forth fight.

Back