Prediction: Conor will sell out Raider Stadium

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In 2020 the Raiders will have a new stadium right next to Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I predict the UFC will hold an event there headlined by Conor. Opponent is tough to predict but Nick Diaz would be a possible candidate. Conor will retire after this fight as the richest combat athlete in the world. See you in 3 years when I bump this.

In 2020 the Raiders will have a new stadium right next to Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I predict the UFC will hold an event there headlined by Conor. Opponent is tough to predict but Nick Diaz would be a possible candidate. Conor will retire after this fight as the richest combat athlete in the world. See you in 3 years when I bump this.

Floyd has like 800 million and makes millions every year from promoting. Cant catch up to that in 3 years. Maybe 10 years of he doesnt lose once.

tenor.gif

So if you attend the event and sit way in the back do you use binoculars to watch the fight? How does this work? Or are you sitting in a $200 plastic seat next to loud assholes with $10 beers and $10 hot dogs to just watch a big screen TV that's too far away?

So if you attend the event and sit way in the back do you use binoculars to watch the fight? How does this work? Or are you sitting in a $200 plastic seat next to loud assholes with $10 beers and $10 hot dogs to just watch a big screen TV that's too far away?
This is what people sitting at backseats do
However, this may sound stupid but the aura of being there is amazing. Adrenaline is pumping through your veins and it feels amazing. You have to attend an event to know that feeling

I think after Floyd he'll face Joshua/Klitschko winner at Wembley.

I predict I'm going to do what I should have done months ago and put you on my Ignore list with the rest of the degenerate McGregor posters.

McGregor could fight for another 30 years and still not amass Mayweather's wealth.

Last edited:
However, this may sound stupid but the aura of being there is amazing. Adrenaline is pumping through your veins and it feels amazing. You have to attend an event to know that feeling

I attended the McGregor v. Chad Mendes weigh in and I agree with your assessment, however the speakers that were way too loud blaring in my face made me not want to pay for the experience.

1. MacGregor will no longer have the draw power in 3 years, as his mystique will be gone after the Floyd beating and Nurmagomedov/Ferguson take his belt.
2. Nick Diaz won't give a damn about fighting 3 years from now. He didn't give a damn 3 years ago.
3. MacGregor likely retires after he gets throttled by a guy or two in MMA after his boxing fiasco.

And anyone thinking Mac has shit for Floyd in this boxing "match" is off their meds. Watch the Dillashaw vs Lomchenko sparring session and TJ even says that the pressure felt and cardio needed for boxing is entirely different.

In short, no need to bump this in 3 years. It'll be irrelevant much sooner than that.

Indeed. Of course the view is better from your couch, but the atmosphere is incredible.

Floyd has like 800 million and makes millions every year from promoting. Cant catch up to that in 3 years. Maybe 10 years of he doesnt lose once.
Yeah- Conor needs to stick at 155 where I can see him going on an Anderson/ Gsp type run.
He's ordinary at welterweight so why dip anymore toes in those waters.

Has he made any sort of title defense by 2020? o_Oo_O

You're so wrong it's hilarious, Floyd has a LOT of money, but his promotional company is a joke and he's selling supercars left and right, that doesn't scream future billionaire to me. Now what this guy said about Conor is even more unrealistic, there's no way Conor is still around and drawing millions in 2020.

Sorry if I sound confrontational it just bugs me when Floyds name is used here so often and people don't really know his situation, he really doesn't have 800 million, don't know where you got that from.

I predict I'm going to do what I should have done months ago and put you on my Ignore list with the rest of the degenerate McGregor posters.

McGregor could fight for another 30 years and still not amass Mayweather's wealth.
This is just false too, Mayweather is selling property like nobodys business. Does anybody on sherdog know anything about Mayweather? Conor is never realistically going to be as rich as Floyd, but Floyds net worth is blown way out of proportion on sherdog.

Indeed. Of course the view is better from your couch, but the atmosphere is incredible.

I had tickets for UFC 129 and the atmosphere was amazing. But yeah, if you just wanna see the fights, stay at home.

This is just false too, Mayweather is selling property like nobodys business. Does anybody on sherdog know anything about Mayweather? Conor is never realistically going to be as rich as Floyd, but Floyds net worth is blown way out of proportion on sherdog.

Would it have made you feel better had I said "career earnings" rather than "wealth"? Sorry if I don't keep close tabs on Floyd's balance sheet.

Ya cuz in 2020 Connor will have 15 belts and will still be relevant and a huge ppv draw.

Back