Prediction: Cody Will Defeat TJ And Mighty Mouse Back To Back And Become The Next Double Champ!

These are not hail mary predictions, and I make so many threads forecasting my predictions that I would have one long ass signature if I put them all in there.

Your predictions are dreadful though =/ You just made a thread to learn about how betting odds work lol.This is possible but highly unlikely especially in a mma when even picking who the next few opponents for one guy is improbable and then add in a win in each when they'd be the underdog and throw in a drop to 125 that we don't even know if he can make?He said he could?Fighters say a lot of things.Yes this is a hail mary prediction,did you think people never land a hail mary?It happens it's just rare,the problem here is you have very little mma knowledge and you're just making these stupid predictions over and over till one lands.Now go make another five Conor would kill Khabib threads.

Last edited:
Your predictions are dreadful though =/ You just made a thread to learn about how betting odds work lol?This is possible but highly unlikely especially in a mma when even picking who the next few opponents for one guy is improbable and then add in a win in each when they'd be the underdog and throw in a drop to 125 that we don't even know if he can make?He said he could?Fighters say a lot of things.Yes this is a hail mary prediction,did you think people never land a hail mary?It happens it's just rare,the problem here is you have very little mma knowledge and you're just making these stupid predictions over and over till one lands.Now go make another five Conor would kill Khabib threads.

No, you thinking these are a long shot is exactly why it will look impressive when every single one of them comes true.

I also have a hidden code as to why I perceive this or that happening that goes beyond even intuition, but I cannot get into that right now.

By the time we get to see MM fight any BW it will be too late.. excuses will fly from every direction and once again the Fans get screwed !!

If TJ or Cody wants to fight him then lose the weight and take a top5 Flyweight Fight and secure your next bout with MM

otherwise just keep wasting valuable prime time !!

I like the prediction just don't know if he can make weight to fight Mighty Mouse.

Mystic Lockard is back with another mystic prediction!

I predict that Cody Garbrandt will avenge his loss to TJ Dillashaw at UFC 227 and reclaim his Bantamweight Title, and I also predict that he will call out Mighty Mouse himself afterwards and defeat him for his Flyweight Championship in his next fight after that.

If anyone recalls, Cody and Mighty Mouse where trading words off and on throughout 2017 about fighting one another at 125 pounds. DJ even said he was up for the fight and put up nowhere near the same reluctance as he did when it was Dillashaw calling for a fight with him later on instead. Regardless, I see them locking horns at FW after Cody beats TJ and I foresee Cody being the one to end Demetrious' run as champion.

download (3).jpeg

If Cody beats TJ, they will immediately make the rubber match.

Back