Prediction: Cody Will Defeat TJ And Mighty Mouse Back To Back And Become The Next Double Champ!

If cody wins it sets up the trilogy with tj. If tj wins he'll probably get Demetrius or Cruz rematch

Being double champ means nothing.

If you don't fight your way up in a division to earn the title it's fucking meaningless.

RDA will be the first to actually do it if he beats Colby and Woodley.

I agree but i'd be fine with Couture in that discussion too.He didn't work his way back up the division for the Sylvia fight but he had made his mark in the division as an established HW and former champion.

As far as this thread it could happen but these hail mary prediction threads are stupid.At least put it and leave it in your sig.

TJ will finish Cody again, but this time by "Van Damme Inspired Hook Kick"!

I'll go the opposite prediction here TJ tko Cody again. Cody cries he's still the best while he doesn't fight any contenders at 135.
DJ after beating Henry again says he wants a real challenge and more pay, Cody enters the ring says he'll cut to 125 and DJ will say its on. DJ beats Cody his fans go nuts with the goat talk. Meanwhile Cody loses 3 title fights in a row.

I like this much better

n2l1kakwnnqv7bzuii6u.jpg

If cody wins it sets up the trilogy with tj. If tj wins he'll probably get Demetrius or Cruz rematch

The rubber match doesn't have to happen right away. In fact, if Cody beats TJ and then proceeds to fight Demetrious, I could see Dillashaw going back to being Dillasalt over Cody not giving him an immediate rematch like he did him, and over DJ agreeing to fight Cody unlike he did him as well.

I agree but i'd be fine with Couture in that discussion too.He didn't work his way back up the division for the Sylvia fight but he had made his mark in the division as an established HW and former champion.

As far as this thread it could happen but these hail mary prediction threads are stupid.At least put it and leave it in your sig.

These are not hail mary predictions, and I make so many threads forecasting my predictions that I would have one long ass signature if I put them all in there.

He did but he got a title shot immediately upon return to HW and all that is..is a reflection of how pathetic and thin the division is.

He was also on a 2 fight losing streak in the HW division when he got that shot too so i can't count Randy as a legit one either. Amazing fighter but he got handed the belt like Conor.

I find it weird that MM is ok with facing Cody, but doesn't want to fight TJ, or give him the shot at his belt.

TJ probably slept with MM's wife, but the only think Johnson can do about it is not give TJ a shot at his belt. That's his revenge.

Being double champ means nothing.

If you don't fight your way up in a division to earn the title it's fucking meaningless.

RDA will be the first to actually do it if he beats Colby and Woodley.
RDA ain't beating no damned Woodley!

Shouldn't TJ get an instant rematch if he looses, or does he have to earn his shot again?

Shouldn't TJ get an instant rematch if he looses, or does he have to earn his shot again?
I'm willing to bet he does, TJ was really upset by the curz split decision and afterwards. With a 1-1 vs cody situation he probably only agreed to the rematch with a guarenteed 3rd fight for the belt, although Cody fighting at 125 before that is maybe a loophole since he wouldn't lose his belt.
Personally 135 needs to move on the Rivera v moraes winner should fight for a title next. Moraes would be 16 wins and one split Dec loss. Rivera 21 fight win streak while robbed of his cruz fight and cody ignores his offer for 222 match.

Meh. He might get past TJ but MM ain't ever happening.

Back