Prediction: Cody Will Defeat TJ And Mighty Mouse Back To Back And Become The Next Double Champ!

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mystic Lockard is back with another mystic prediction!

I predict that Cody Garbrandt will avenge his loss to TJ Dillashaw at UFC 227 and reclaim his Bantamweight Title, and I also predict that he will call out Mighty Mouse himself afterwards and defeat him for his Flyweight Championship in his next fight after that.

If anyone recalls, Cody and Mighty Mouse where trading words off and on throughout 2017 about fighting one another at 125 pounds. DJ even said he was up for the fight and put up nowhere near the same reluctance as he did when it was Dillashaw calling for a fight with him later on instead. Regardless, I see them locking horns at FW after Cody beats TJ and I foresee Cody being the one to end Demetrious' run as champion.

gtfo.jpg

Awesome. So another hero that wants to go down after a second belt. I sure as fuck hope not. One of those in a lifetime is about all I can fucking handle.

Is this real life anymore ?

giphy.gif

It is possible. Cody was seconds away from finishing TJ and he could finish him this time around. Cody being a douchebag has put off sherdoggers so much they have stopped realizing how good Cody is. Whay he did to Cruz was something else. I think Cody vs TJ 2 will be a close fight.

Being double champ means nothing.

If you don't fight your way up in a division to earn the title it's fucking meaningless.

RDA will be the first to actually do it if he beats Colby and Woodley. THEN it will mean something.

Last edited:
Awesome. So another hero that wants to go down after a second belt. I sure as fuck hope not. One of those in a lifetime is about all I can fucking handle.

Is this real life anymore ?

giphy.gif
what the fuck where is that gif from

I predict that Cody Garbrandt will avenge his loss to TJ Dillashaw at UFC 227 and reclaim his Bantamweight Title, and I also predict that he will call out Mighty Mouse himself afterwards and defeat him for his Flyweight Championship in his next fight after that.

If anyone recalls, Cody and Mighty Mouse where trading words off and on throughout 2017 about fighting one another at 125 pounds. DJ even said he was up for the fight and put up nowhere near the same reluctance as he did when it was Dillashaw calling for a fight with him later on instead. Regardless, I see them locking horns at FW after Cody beats TJ and I foresee Cody being the one to end Demetrious' run as champion.
I'll go the opposite prediction here TJ tko Cody again. Cody cries he's still the best while he doesn't fight any contenders at 135.
DJ after beating Henry again says he wants a real challenge and more pay, Cody enters the ring says he'll cut to 125 and DJ will say its on. DJ beats Cody his fans go nuts with the goat talk. Meanwhile Cody loses 3 title fights in a row.

Naw, TJ/Cody goes 5 rounds this time though, TJ with the UD then goes down to 125 and puts a whoopin on MM.

tenor.gif

Won't happen. The Mouse will find an excuse or extra condition to keep it from happening.

Back