Prediction: by 2022, Dana will leave UFC and with Lorenzo will start a new league

. But I can see Dana leaving and starting something new especially if the UFC is declining even more for a long period.

Would love to see him fall on his face trying. I get the feeling most of the fighters hate him but have to put up with him because he is a part of the biggest brand. Dana with a startup? They'd spit on him.

Would love to see him fall on his face trying. I get the feeling most of the fighters hate him but have to put up with him because he is a part of the biggest brand. Dana with a startup? They'd spit on him.
Dana has probably made a large amount of enemies through the years, yes. But he has also gathered valuble and relevant experience and financial capital. He also has a massive network of people that could be capable of helping him in a new company if they get paid.

Have you also noticed that Dana's branding of himself has increased much the lastest years through internet Tv shows that Stars him?

Dana White is gonna retire from his job after having a heart attack watching one of Tyron Woodley's fights

12750167_961688107230980_1873335704_n.jpg

Dana White currently prints money for himself

got to be an idiot if you think he wants out

Back