Prediction: by 2022, Dana will leave UFC and with Lorenzo will start a new league

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The WME con job will be complete and Zuffa Fighting Championship will be born. Bump this thread in 5 years.

Brah, in five years, the US and N. Korea will have mutually obliterated each other and the last remnants of humanity will be living on a train speeding perpetually around a world in the grips of nuclear winter.

Bump this thread when this happens.

Last edited:
Brah, in five years, the US and N. Korea will have mutually obliterated each other and the last remnants of humanity will be living on a train traveling perpetually around a world gripped by nuclear winter.

Reminded me of Darktower III Wastelands. Good book

The WME con job will be complete and Zuffa Fighting Championship will be born. Bump this thread in 5 years.
I think the fertita bros are done with the fighting industry, too much work and stress, they are getting older. But I can see Dana leaving and starting something new especially if the UFC is declining even more for a long period.

Brah, in five years, the US and N. Korea will have mutually obliterated each other and the last remnants of humanity will be living on a train speeding perpetually around a world in the grips of nuclear winter.

I had pancakes this morning.

If Diego Sanchez continues his cartwheel like this
yes-cartwheel_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

By 2022 he´ll have overtaken Griffin
Silva-101-3.gif~c200

Erick Silva will be champ

Fuck you're telling me they are gonna make three of those movies
stilll havent seen the movie. not going to unitl i finish the books, this is usually my rule. not gonna read IT though i need to see that shit ASAP

images

DW's contract when he signed on with WME was for only 5 years.

He can be gone sooner.

I'm pretty sure they have a non-compete clause that will last quite a number of years, maybe decades.

Also, Dana owns 9% of the UFC. <LikeReally5>

What people do you know ?

I'm pretty sure they have a non-compete clause that will last quite a number of years, maybe decades.

Also, Dana owns 9% of the UFC. <LikeReally5>

Dana put his time in. Non-competes are usually against sellers, but not enforcable for long against employees. Look how Scott Coker left Strikeforce after it was acquired by Zuffa and soon after he was running Bellator.

Back