Predict Wilder vs Fury US PPV buys

Have they announced where they're fighting yet? I think location will play a part. If it's a Vegas fight, Vegas sells itself. I don't too much know about anywhere else.

I think the boxing community puts it at or above 500k ppv buys. Hardcore fans.

People just looking for something to tune into, I believe will need a good amount of publicity to get them on board. Vegas will sell itself, that's why I asked location.

Not sure, IT'S hard to beat Santa Claus .... plus Conor and Canelo so close people might be money strapped.

I think if it is PPV it will be around 250k on the top end and 100k on the low end

Tree fiddy.

Somewhere around 150k-200k

I hope it does more than that but I doubt it.

Arent Canelo and Floyd having PPV in the same month?

Hmm hard to say, I'd imagine around 300k give or take a little. Will be a very hyped fight when it comes around.

Have they announced where they're fighting yet? I think location will play a part. If it's a Vegas fight, Vegas sells itself. I don't too much know about anywhere else.

I think the boxing community puts it at or above 500k ppv buys. Hardcore fans.

People just looking for something to tune into, I believe will need a good amount of publicity to get them on board. Vegas will sell itself, that's why I asked location.
Staples center

I think this does at least 1.2m buys. Two big ass, trash talking, champion heavyweights fighting for some belts. You got the gypsy king and the bronze bomber, this can be marketed so easily. Add in all of Wilder's KOs and casuals will flock

Staples center

I think this does at least 1.2m buys. Two big ass, trash talking, champion heavyweights fighting for some belts. You got the gypsy king and the bronze bomber, this can be marketed so easily.

I can't wait for the press conference. lol. I am a fan of both. The personalities are going to be bigger than the room. I know Vegas is a big fight town; considered the fight capital. In Vegas it would be such high visibility. Either way it's easily marketed like you said. Good fight.

200k to 300k clearly. Look at the numbers others have made, and it will be probably that. Wilder isn't very famous in america, and Fury its not famous either, and he's considered a clown there. Plus they have announced the fight yet, and the promotional campaign looks slow. So will be few ppvs.

But anyway who told us this will be a PPV, most sure its a fight without ppv. Because they make more money without a ppv.

Back