Predict Stipe's Show Money for New Contract

I think Stipe will have the first heavyweight contract that guarantees a million to show. He's not a draw, but then again, hardly anyone is. Heavyweight is the most consistent division, as evident in the high show money relative to the rest of the division. He's the champ and exciting to watch.
800k to show, no win bonus. I wonder if he will get ppv though?

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say, nor if you remotely understood my post.

giphy.gif

If you had posted "Banana Nipple Fart Jaw Bone Surprise" I would've been just as confused as I am now by your post.
Ok. Slowly backing away. Peace.

Earning status and earning money are very different things. Stipe may be a great fighter, but he simply doesn't put in the time/effort to effectively market himself in order to increase his worth to the UFC.
Ah guess I have to agree to a certain level.
He's a great fighter. The UFC has and is turning into a circus. They want Woodley vs Diaz do I need to go into depth ?

Maybe Bellator is willing to pay him more his value??

But hopefully as an MMA fan, this nonsense where number of Twitter followers factoring into fighting opportunities, doesn't last.

If he wants to make the really big money he needs to start selling his fights. He can't have fans saying, "They're both gentlemen and true martial artists, I don't care who wins" because none of those guys are going to pay for his card.

That said, I doubt he'll get more than Hunt's deal.
is that the girl from the dead or alive movie in ur av?

But if he's not a draw why should he be getting so much?

Give him a payrise sure, but people talking about giving him a million plus PPV points whilst admitting he's not a draw are clearly on crack. Guy is just lucky the rest of the division are either past their prime or injured & should take anything the UFC offers him & be grateful for it.

he deserves to get paid for sure.

The problem is say he fights Ngannou next, then what?

probably gonna be a bunch of rematches that don't sell bc Heavyweight sucks

what happened to that cringy heavy handed fatso guy with the awkward smile ? Ben something..

You know the guy, the one who embarrassed himself with a spasmodic kind of.. 'dance' after ripping Overeems head off like a brute.

Ah guess I have to agree to a certain level.
He's a great fighter. The UFC has and is turning into a circus. They want Woodley vs Diaz do I need to go into depth ?

Maybe Bellator is willing to pay him more his value??

But hopefully as an MMA fan, this nonsense where number of Twitter followers factoring into fighting opportunities, doesn't last.
I hope you're right, but I'm afraid you're not. The UFC is setting up fights for short-term gain instead of investing in quality fights to build the product long-term. It's the same model that made boxing obsolete. Ask 100 random people who the HW boxing champion is... you'd be lucky if 1 person knew.

Back