Predict Stipe's Show Money for New Contract

Other people can have different opinions. I don't think he deserves the PPV points..

I wasn't commenting on what I think he deserves... I was discussing what he will possibly get as pay in a future contract.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Sell your soul become a whore.
He's a fighter. Not a Pr person .

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say, nor if you remotely understood my post.

giphy.gif

If you had posted "Banana Nipple Fart Jaw Bone Surprise" I would've been just as confused as I am now by your post.

Probably like 50k now that we know the ufc is definitely dying

how much he makes right now?

I hope he can have the biggest up in pay he can get, BUT he doesn't deserve much since he doesn't draw

1 milion to show (no win bonus) + PPV points i hope

That's the least he deserves.
Time to push for the money fighter's deserve, risking their lives with our badass HW.

Let bald fuck and fucking sly ass owners open their wallets!

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say, nor if you remotely understood my post.

giphy.gif

If you had posted "Banana Nipple Fart Jaw Bone Surprise" I would've been just as confused as I am now by your post.
Banana nipple fart jaw bone surprise
07QPvJK.gif

hunt gets like 800k so stipe should get more

Well said. He's HW champ.
Pretty sure he's earned his status.
Earning status and earning money are very different things. Stipe may be a great fighter, but he simply doesn't put in the time/effort to effectively market himself in order to increase his worth to the UFC.

Who the fuck cares. Why do you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s always talk about contracts, ppv numbers, show money. Why don't you just stop looking at it from Dana's perspective and just talk about the best fights. Fuck caring about numbers. It's about fighting.
Hi mighty mouse.. didnt know you were a sherdogger

I think Stipe will have the first heavyweight contract that guarantees a million to show. He's not a draw, but then again, hardly anyone is. Heavyweight is the most consistent division, as evident in the high show money relative to the rest of the division. He's the champ and exciting to watch.

9sxG9wvdxkgJCuXTuYgZYD4VkXZIBdWYxzju84fjgli8ifs73nW5uPfU1Y6yRfQeazeKVvgtIfOCoY30D9CEz0k0WwtqwkfjVIBeSGSfokjm8AoOabuBuqy1z4p_Cpfn=w332-h329-nc

I like Stipe but tbh I could care less if he ever fights again.

uhhhh no?
It was a joke. A bad one, I admit.

It's supposed to be absurd because LeBron is one of the most well paid athletes on the planet. And LeBron was my example because he plays in Cleveland

It was a joke. A bad one, I admit.

It's supposed to be absurd because LeBron is one of the most well paid athletes on the planet. And LeBron was my example because he plays in Cleveland
i know i was just messing with u

Back