Predict khabibs downward spiral...no one is immune

MilkSteak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay sherdong...

Khabib is a recipe for disaster. Even before becoming a bonafide star we have seen khabib slowly succumbing to the stardom.

Evidence 1:
Khabib disregards corner advice. This stemmed from his fight against al. He refused to listen to his cornermen. They pleaded with him to take it to the ground, but he wanted to showcase his striking.

1a: khabib doesn’t acknowledge Javier Mendes’ Corner advice. He doesn’t look at him. He doesn’t listen to him. He only checks in when Islam is talking. If Khabib’s Dad could get a visa I doubt he’d even be a part of aka...it’s basically just a hub for the dagestanis to train at.

Evidence 2:
For years khabib has sad how he doesn’t fight for money, he fights for legacy. He has done a good job at portraying the humble religious man. He is sure to credit everything to his god “allahmdla” sp?. However, immediately after losing he made it about himself. He turned the focus on him. He didn’t credit god, he went after Danis. Next thing we know he’s talking about how he won’t rematch Conor unless he gets $20 mil. (Money). And then we see him say that he will entertain fighting Floyd in boxing (money and anti legacy)

Evidence 3
Khabib outstruck Conor. This is interesting. This is very interesting, sherdong. Khabib has already shown that he has an ego problem. Now he outstrikes and drops Conor fuckin mcgregor on the feet in a lopsided win. Does he even think he’s mortal? How much will this go to his head? We have seen the disaster that is wrestlers who fall in love with their power....

Rate me 1-10

Strange thread,

Maybe he'll go to jail for some unhinged crime.

If he outstruck Connor then let’s be real who at 155 has a chance when he already has thre best ground game in the division. He’s only ever lost a single round in mma. At some point he’ll lose but it won’t be soon

Something similar to Jennifer Connelly in Requiem for a Dream

Top notch bro, 11. The depth of analysis is amazing! There's levels to insight and you're right there with Marc A.

Khabib's undoing will likely be a high level wrestler who has great cardio and good striking. With that in mind, I'd say Tony, Lee, and Gaethje are his toughest fights at LW.

I think he will look pretty damn good till his body gives from injuries. He will be forced to go the same route alot of guys with his style go and try being mainly a stand up fighter. He will still pick up some wins but will also end up with a fair share of losses . He will retire. The fair weather fans and casuals will say he was never really that good but anyone with any real knowledge will still remember him as a great

Back