Predict future champions, who are not currently and have never been in the top 15

I don't pay attention to the D level athletes below top 15 sorry. Just let em bang.

BW: someone between TJ / Dom / Cody
FW: Max
LW: Khabib
WW: Wonderboy
MW: Whittaker or Gastelum
LHW: puf...pretty dead. If Gus goes to Bellator, .... Latifi? Cutelaba?
HW: Tuivasa

Mairbek Taisumov (if he gets a goddamn VISA, else they're just gonna give him more unranked guys).

Would easily KO most of the ranked LWs, would be interesting to see him against high-caliber wrestlers though. (Lee, Khabib). I think he would sleep them, too.

yeah Zabit has the look for sure.

Dunno about Israel, at this point he's basically another MVP who hasn't faced a legit opponent.
Really? Look at Adesanya's kickboxing career. He has fought many of the top guys. Even arguably beat the MW champion in Glory a few years ago.

MVP has fought bums in every sport he has fought in. Adesanya beat Vettori (who is no bum) - Vettori is better than every MMA fighter MVP has faced.

I would love to say Taisumov, but he isn't getting a title shot anytime soon, sadly. He would beat up Lee, Chiesa, Pettis (of course), maybe Khabib, maybe Ferguson (depends if he blocks Taisumov's shots with his chin) and other guys there. Taisumov is very talented.

But I think Makhachev has a good shot.

Dang you fell for the hype
Yah, Adesanya is a huge bust, the Thomas Almeida of middleweight. His style is pleasing but he has serious limitations. How on earth will he get past a D1 All American wrestler when he was getting murked up by a 24 year old Italian?

Do not count out Lando. People gotta remember how young he is and how quickly he has improved, from being a D1 wrestler to producing KO's of the year. Once he gets his defense touched up and manages his gas tank better, watch out. Out of all of Tony's UFC's wins, Lando put it on him more than any one else.

Yah, Adesanya is a huge bust, the Thomas Almeida of middleweight. His style is pleasing but he has serious limitations. How on earth will he get past a D1 All American wrestler when he was getting murked up by a 24 year old Italian?
Yeah even in his debut fight that caused the hype he showed a lot of holes. I expect him to get easier opponents next in hopes that he can close all his holes. I had a feeling his fight with Marvin was going to be a tough one. Fighters with true potential don't look that bad against a middle tier fighter. If anything they have minor moments of adversity not a performance like that.

Fighters with true potential don't look that bad against a middle tier fighter. If anything they have minor moments of adversity not a performance like that.
Exactly. The true blue chip prospects do not struggle with jobbers, and let's be real, Martin was brought in as a jobber; a Euro fighter that is a jack of all trades type of fighter and not some wrestler that could stifle Adesanya's offense. The marketing they put in to Adesanya shows you that UFC ws really counting on him delivering some Zabit type performance, not arguably lose and look like he was going to be finished if the fight went 5. Also, the guy lost his past two kick boxing matchups, so people claiming him to be Jones part deux are absolutely retarded.

RfeVOq3.gif

Hw- Ruslan magomedov

Lhw- Dominick reyes

Mw- paulo costas

Ww- none

Lw- islam, aubin mercier, David teymur

145- none

135- Darion caldwell

125- none

I see The Eraser as a WW contender, but hes ranked #14 atm tho

Forum statistics

Threads