AJ
Wilder
Whyte
Fury
Chisora
Ortiz
Povetkin
Parker

I say wilder probably beats fury in Dec. but i could be wrong. Wouldn’t be suprised if fury wins at all

Whyte beats Chisora if they do rematch

April: Wilder kos joshua (sorry brits lol)

Wilder vs Whyte at the end of 2019....

I’d do some combo povetkin/parker/ortiz/chisora in 2019 as well

Wilder is down in every round vs fury then KOs him flat in rd 10.
(not 2019 so not know why mentioned but Id follow up your original post)

Joshua will fight someone else in April due to the wilder fury fight being December?
So whyte vs Joshua and Joshua makes it a lot easier this time, decision victory.

Ortiz and povetkin retire.

Parker starts his climb back up, beats brezeale or Miller.

Fury retires (comes back in the future for a fight with aj)

AJ makes a mockery of Wilder...
Out boxes him until wilder needs a ko then lays him out flat when wilder opens up.

Fury beats Wilder and Aj... Trolls the fans
Retires and parties away

Fury better keep that left by his chin if he goes orthodox. He'll give Wilder a clean opening to spark him. If Fury is focused, and uses his stance switching effectively, if he uses his height effectively, I think he can make the fight go to decision.

I think Fury can beat Wilder by decision if he boxes. He's got two inches in height, and two inches in reach on Wilder. He boxes well, he can disrupt Wilder's rhythm. Keep him chasing him. If it goes to scorecards, Fury wins imo.

(Fast Forward to 2019): Wilder v Fury rematch first half of the year. Hopefully in second half of the year the winner of the rematch gets AJ.

Last edited:
Fury better keep that left by his chin if he goes orthodox. He'll give Wilder a clean opening to spark him. If Fury is focused, and uses his stance switching effectively, if he uses his height effectively, I think he can make the fight go to decision.

I think Fury can beat Wilder by decision if he boxes. He's got two inches in height, and two inches in reach on Wilder. He boxes well, he can disrupt Wilder's rhythm. Keep him chasing him. If it goes to scorecards, Fury wins imo.

(Fast Forward to 2019): Wilder v Fury rematch early. Hopefully in second half of the year the winner of the rematch gets AJ.

Yeah, I agree, I think Fury is a nightmare match for Wilder and AJ too. He's so mobile and he has the reach to hit and move the whole fight. He will have to be very disciplined throughout the whole fight vs either of them. But he's shown he can do it in the past. I think he beats Wilder by 12 round decision and scuppers a AJ/Wilder match up.

Yeah, I agree, I think Fury is a nightmare match for Wilder and AJ too. He's so mobile and he has the reach to hit and move the whole fight. He will have to be very disciplined throughout the whole fight vs either of them. But he's shown he can do it in the past. I think he beats Wilder by 12 round decision and scuppers a AJ/Wilder match up.

I can't recall off top of my head, but wasn't Wilder down on scorecards against Ortiz until he sparked him? If so, then yeah I predict he'll look for that same big finish. Cock that right hand, and go hunting.

I don't think Fury will give him the opening. I just hope AJ doesn't blow either of them off until him, and Eddie Hearn feel comfortable to fight. I heard rumor AJ banned Wilder from entering the ring after the fight tonight? He'll ban Fury from the building for sure. lol

Note--- I missed the damn fight. I forgot the time difference. AJ won. Apparently he named Wilder no 1 pick?

Fury like above has said dances around for almost the distance and then Deontay puts him in a coma.

Deontay has some fill in fight maybe someone like brazeale hoping
for Joshua in April but I domt think it happens and I think he'll take a fight. Obviously he destroys breazeale

Up next is AJ VS Whyte in April at Wembley. This goes much the same as the last fight only I think dillian sadly gets finished much quicker. I think he gets hurt in that fight.

Late next year Deontay vs AJ is finally happening. Both guys sign for November ish. Fight is absolutely massive and takes place in Vegas as everyone's profiles have resched nuclear levels. Wilder tags aj and thinks he's hurt him. He wails on AJ with windmill like punches. But AJ is composed and fires back hurting wilder and sending him to the Mat. Wilder gets up but he's co oletely gone and AJ then fills the room full of uppercuts and Deontay goes through the ropes.

AJ wins. There is finally world peace. And he becomes president of the United states.

Everything depends on the outcome of the Wilder/Fury fight. If they can't secure the winner of this one for April they'll go either for Whyte or Miller. Either way it's a very promising year.

Fury like above has said dances around for almost the distance and then Deontay puts him in a coma.

Deontay has some fill in fight maybe someone like brazeale hoping
for Joshua in April but I domt think it happens and I think he'll take a fight. Obviously he destroys breazeale

Up next is AJ VS Whyte in April at Wembley. This goes much the same as the last fight only I think dillian sadly gets finished much quicker. I think he gets hurt in that fight.

Late next year Deontay vs AJ is finally happening. Both guys sign for November ish. Fight is absolutely massive and takes place in Vegas as everyone's profiles have resched nuclear levels. Wilder tags aj and thinks he's hurt him. He wails on AJ with windmill like punches. But AJ is composed and fires back hurting wilder and sending him to the Mat. Wilder gets up but he's co oletely gone and AJ then fills the room full of uppercuts and Deontay goes through the ropes.

AJ wins. There is finally world peace. And he becomes president of the United states.

Lol that's awesome. I think his lack of head movement gets him sparked by Wilder. He will get dropped, I don't know if he stays down.

Being that Eddie Hearn apparently manages both AJ, and Whyte it should be easy enough to come to an in house deal between the two for April. Did you see the fight; AJ v Povetkin?

Everything depends on the outcome of the Wilder/Fury fight. If they can't secure the winner of this one for April they'll go either for Whyte or Miller. Either way it's a very promising year.

Joshua said they wanted Wilder or Whyte, didn’t even mention Fury. Though if Fury wins of course it makes sense.

AJ
Wilder
Whyte
Fury
Chisora
Ortiz
Povetkin
Parker

I say wilder probably beats fury in Dec. but i could be wrong. Wouldn’t be suprised if fury wins at all

Whyte beats Chisora if they do rematch

April: Wilder kos joshua (sorry brits lol)

Wilder vs Whyte at the end of 2019....

I’d do some combo povetkin/parker/ortiz/chisora in 2019 as well
Wilder gets out boxed 6 to 5 but floors fury twice than swarms him the ref jumps in with 15 seconds left so public calls for rematch

Joshua fights whyte than miller Joshua wins on cards but it’s controversal vs whyte and destroys miller

Ustyk kills Bellew than moves up to
Hw and beats a contender

Wilder fights fury in Brooklyn for a second time after a slow start wilder koes fury in the 8th

Wilder Joshua takes place in Wembley with the second fight guaranteed for New York Joshua sticks to his boxing wilder lands big punches wilder down on cards 7 to 4 knocks Joshua down with a minute left Joshus wins and sets up a classic rematch wilder by this time has classics with fury twice Ortiz and Joshua making him the biggest star in boxing in America

Scratch all tht in fantasy world wbss hw starts now wilder vs fury ustyk vs belew wilder povetkin whyte vs the polish ny brawler
Thts what I would like to see srry my imagination took over but cw and hw divisions r finally back fury wilder Bellew vs ustyk alone have me pumped I think wilder fury will make the Joshua fight so much bigger

If fury fought the Ortiz wilder fought he would of got koed you guys r wilder haters I don’t get it he takes tough fights Ortiz fury he is exciting and good on the mic Joshua has been lazy lately vs over rated Parker and old povetkin

Lol that's awesome. I think his lack of head movement gets him sparked by Wilder. He will get dropped, I don't know if he stays down.

Being that Eddie Hearn apparently manages both AJ, and Whyte it should be easy enough to come to an in house deal between the two for April. Did you see the fight; AJ v Povetkin?
Ya. Good fight fam.

Wilder knocks out whoever is in front of him.

AJ beats everyone except for Wilder.

Whyte gives everyone a great fight but loses to AJ/Wilder.

Joshua said they wanted Wilder or Whyte, didn’t even mention Fury. Though if Fury wins of course it makes sense.

They don't expect Fury to win. Fury looked really bad against Pianeta and Seferi tbh. In the post fight they said they won't fight Fury even if he beats Wilder because there is a rematch clause. Me personally don't care if AJ doesn't fight one of these two as long as Wilder/Fury is on and gets made. It's a massive fight on itself and that zero in one of their records should go.

They don't expect Fury to win. Fury looked really bad against Pianeta and Seferi tbh. In the post fight they said they won't fight Fury even if he beats Wilder because there is a rematch clause. Me personally don't care if AJ doesn't fight one of these two as long as Wilder/Fury is on and gets made. It's a massive fight on itself and that zero in one of their records should go.

Yeah Wilder v Fury was kind of a nice surprise, was expecting better shit talking this far but all good, interesting fight. The Fury that beat Klit boxes circles around a Wilder, he seems pretty far from that form though so I’m not sure.

I see Wilder KOing Fury in Dec in the 7th or 8th round with Fury up on the score cards.

If Fury manages to pull a win then i think Usyk vs Fury would be huge in Europe with the winner facing Joshua.

For Wilder I say fight Whyte in GB before AJ not only to shut up Hearn but also expose him to the GB audience.

Late 2019 or Early 2020 for AJ vs Wilder with the fight happening in neutral ground not in the US or GB. With Whyte vs Fury on undercard...

fury is gonna beat wilder. and then beat joshua

long live the king

Wilder wins the Fury rematch after losing Dec. 1st

He then fights Joshua late in 2019 and loses in brutal K.O. I Joshua K.Os Whyte beforehand. Joshua has another Wilder fight but doesn't take place in 2019.

joyce surface as the next big thing before years end of 2019.

The rest all make an attempt to position themselves for a title shot like Miller .

Back