Predator will finish Lewis under minute

Demolished? For real? Competitive first round.

Anyone who has a salts worth of MMA knowledge knew that Stipe was going to win.

Easy in hindsight

I was getting flamed every day I still feel the burns to this day

So Ngannou losing to Stipe makes him a bad fighter now lol

Francis wins late first round by tko, they will feel each other out for the first minute or so but Ngannou will land something big a couple minutes in.

Lewis is a funny dude and an entertaining fighter, but he is biting off more than he can chew here.

Btw if Lewis was getting pressured by the champ like Ngannou did, his cardio would look far worse.

If this fight goes longer than a round, it could get ugly.

Jarl

Lmao I love you guys at times

... not one of you fuckers were on Stipe
Me and a guy.. might have been @VVarhead (might be wrong)
We're on Stipe

You were all praising Ngannou like the next coming of Jesus

Truth!
I think Lewis is gonna take Ngannou into the second round and finish him.

Ngannou only has a minute, then he's gasping for air.

This fight will go the distance and be the worst performance of the card

Lewis by split dec
If this fight gets passed the second,the amount of air getting sucked into the center of the cage will certainly asphyxiate all the spectators in the gymnasium.

I'd honestly need to see Francis have some other wins and perhaps showcase something more than just blistering 1 punch KO power.

I'm not saying he's a dud or he didn't deserve his shot or whatever. He did, he KO'd fools left and right. But once that 1 trick pony was figured out, Stipe made him look like a complete amateur. It's hard to take the images of that out of my mind but if he comes out vs Black Beast, shows some more well rounded skills, wins, gets another 1 or 2 under his belt vs solid fighters, I'll say he's a good win.

I agree. However, Stipe was the first to figure out Ngannou. Beating an undefeated fighter is different than beating the same fighter after you have a blueprint for how to do this.

Lewis is going to have seen that Stipe fight & learned a lot. He's got better cardio & wrestling than Francis & he'll be exploiting those obvious weaknesses to earn a very comfortable points win.

Terrible mismatch. Lewis isn't even close to his level at anything & will be panic wrestling in 30 seconds after Ngannou lands first big shot. After that it will be easy job to finish him with brutal GnP.
Yeah I think it's likely too. I can't remember how black beast takes damage though. Pretty sure he's tough to put away. So maybe round 2 he gets the tko on beast

Ratyer Lewis wins but I don't think his chin can take the shots

I agree. However, Stipe was the first to figure out Ngannou. Beating an undefeated fighter is different than beating the same fighter after you have a blueprint for how to do this.

I just think he faced guys with limited skill sets coming up to the fight. Blaydes wasn't as good as he is now, Arlovski is chinny, Alistair is well rounded but prefers striking and seldom uses his grappling offensively. Granted maybe none had the wits to do what Stipe did nor the skills, but not much had been seen from him aside from KO power.

Not saying hes a can, but I don't think he's some really good win or anything. He's no better than Brett Rogers at this stage

I just think he faced guys with limited skill sets coming up to the fight. Blaydes wasn't as good as he is now, Arlovski is chinny, Alistair is well rounded but prefers striking and seldom uses his grappling offensively. Granted maybe none had the wits to do what Stipe did nor the skills, but not much had been seen from him aside from KO power.

Not saying hes a can, but I don't think he's some really good win or anything. He's no better than Brett Rogers at this stage

I can agree regarding Arlovsky to a point (have you seen his last fight with Tai Tuivasa, another supposedly hard puncher?) but both Blaydes and Overeem should be considered solid wins.

lmfao I came to post exactly these. What the fuck are you people smoking thinking that this is going to be an amazing fight. Both of these guys have typical HW gas tanks which means two minutes tops of consistent action until it turns into a slopfest. If and when it doesn't end in almost instantly it's going to be a massacre. Of technique. And cardio.

giphy.gif
tenor (66).gif

I love Lewis, but Ngannou is too skilled on the feet for him.

Francis will either box him at distance and finish him, or counter him with a big punch if Lewis tries to be agressive.

I can agree regarding Arlovsky to a point (have you seen his last fight with Tai Tuivasa, another supposedly hard puncher?) but both Blaydes and Overeem should be considered solid wins.

Yeah AA looked better in that fight vs Tai than he has in years, even in some of his wins imo.

Blaydes is a good win but again, it’s not the same Blaydes that fought Alistair. Curtis was very much as green as Francis back then. Alistair is definitely a solid win but again, he doesn’t fight using his grappling offensively that frequently (even though he should, he has good TD’s, a really solid top game and heavy hands on the ground)

Back