Predator 3 with an Old Dutch?

I can see Dutch as a deskbound senior officer sending out a team to hunt Preds when they come to Earth to hunt.

Guys are you forgetting Shane Black is going to save this franchise?

No need for fantasy Arnie sequels, Olivia Munn and Danny McBride got dis.

Not sure they'd go looking for revenge bro. They're an honorable warrior race. They could've fucked up Danny Glover up for example but instead they gave him that pirate pistol as a token of respect

Predator's dad is more likely to show up, shake Dutch's hand and maybe offer him his youngest daughter

lmao.

true but I think the premise is legit

Imagine an old man logan'esque version of Dutch Training Afghan Spec Op's with his Team of Contractors when they start finding they're Afghani trainees skinned live hanging from pistachio trees

My idea is Dutch is rotting in a military black site since the initial contact with the Predator. That way Arnold has an excuse for not being in shape and can look a bit soft (No CGI muscles BS).

Dillon's son has followed his old man's footsteps, up the SF chain and into the CIA, he discovers the existence of the Predators, his dad's last mission with Dutch and springs Dutch from lock up when a new predator arrives in Afghanistan and starts taking out CIA Assets in the mountains.

Dutch comes across as deranged with his Predator stories, time in lock up and having his military career destroyed. Dillon's son convinces Dutch to prove his story and says he owes him for not getting his old man out.

They meet up with a ravaged CIA group and some Afghan Commandos to try and capture the predator hunting them. Dutch shows some old tricks and Dillon's kid gets tested by the creature that took out his old man.

My idea is Dutch is rotting in a military black site since the initial contact with the Predator. That way Arnold has an excuse for not being in shape and can look a bit soft (No CGI muscles BS).

Dillon's son has followed his old man's footsteps, up the SF chain and into the CIA, he discovers the existence of the Predators, his dad's last mission with Dutch and springs Dutch from lock up when a new predator arrives in Afghanistan and starts taking out CIA Assets in the mountains.

Dutch comes across as deranged with his Predator stories, time in lock up and having his military career destroyed. Dillon's son convinces Dutch to prove his story and says he owes him for not getting his old man out.

They meet up with a ravaged CIA group and some Afghan Commandos to try and capture the predator hunting them. Dutch shows some old tricks and Dillon's kid gets tested by the creature that took out his old man.

Damn Bro that's the creativity we need itt. I think an Aged yet still in shape Dutch taking on the pred with the backing of some area 51 sentient drones, would be friggin awesome. towards the end they give Arnold an elixir containing predator heart which restores his youth and he gives the predators dad the ass whipping his son gave him

Make it happen Hollywood.

Setting Dutch is working as a contractor in Afghanistan.

on his last mission.

He's in a Mountain Complex Hunting Insurgents.

when the Original Predator's dad shows up looking for revenge for Dutch killing his boy thirty years ago

finish it up

I need casting, one liners and combat sequences you know Drones, mini Drones, Mini Guns, rail guns

looking for creativity here boys.

I definitely think Arnold Schwarzenegger should appear as "Dutch" again in a sequel to make people want to watch again. I don't know in what capacity though.

Didn't they kill dutch in P2 I remember something about a helicopter crash?

@Jack Handy jr
I think Dutch working for the Free Burma Rangers in Syria would be a good setting for it.

Have him finding a bunch of civilians slaughtered by Isis and going on a revenge mission with a 4 man squad

Dutch - Grizzled veteran
Heavy weapons - John Cena (doesn't talk much blind in one eye)
Stealth guy - Tony Jaa (ex Gurka cuts throats with his kukri)
Mouthy Tech guy - Simon Pegg (Somewher in the movie says "you've got red on you Dutch")

After they track the Isis scum down they find them slaughtered and skinned hanging from the ceiling the only survivor is a Kurd/yazidi woman that was being held by the Isis scum

Lol. So basically the film Creed but with Arnold rather than Sly.

@Jack Handy jr
I think Dutch working for the Free Burma Rangers in Syria would be a good setting for it.

Have him finding a bunch of civilians slaughtered by Isis and going on a revenge mission with a 4 man squad

Dutch - Grizzled veteran
Heavy weapons - John Cena (doesn't talk much blind in one eye)
Stealth guy - Tony Jaa (ex Gurka cuts throats with his kukri)
Mouthy Tech guy - Simon Pegg (Somewher in the movie says "you've got red on you Dutch")

After they track the Isis scum down they find them slaughtered and skinned hanging from the ceiling the only survivor is a Kurd/yazidi woman that was being held by the Isis scum

Not familiar with your sherdog offerings mang that said.....your AV + this post = 1 of my new sherdog bff's

lmao.

true but I think the premise is legit

Imagine an old man logan'esque version of Dutch Training Afghan Spec Op's with his Team of Contractors when they start finding they're Afghani trainees skinned live hanging from pistachio trees
its not legit. Its desperate.

How about the rock makes it back from A mission to kill high level isis commanders in afghanistan and come under attack from a pred,the rock makes it out and goes to see his commander,who is Arnold.who tells him about his contact with a pred and sends the rock back go capture it,and goes with him.

How about the rock makes it back from A mission to kill high level isis commanders in afghanistan and come under attack from a pred,the rock makes it out and goes to see his commander,who is Arnold.who tells him about his contact with a pred and sends the rock back go capture it,and goes with him.
Gotta have michael b jordan playing Dillons son in Dutchs unit

Last edited:
Make it happen Hollywood.

Setting Dutch is working as a contractor in Afghanistan.

on his last mission.

He's in a Mountain Complex Hunting Insurgents.

when the Original Predator's dad shows up looking for revenge for Dutch killing his boy thirty years ago

finish it up

I need casting, one liners and combat sequences you know Drones, mini Drones, Mini Guns, rail guns

looking for creativity here boys.

Interesting idea. I would probably alter a couple of things from your idea and make it a little more serious, but overall, interesting idea.

Back