Predator 3 with an Old Dutch?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make it happen Hollywood.

Setting Dutch is working as a contractor in Afghanistan.

on his last mission.

He's in a Mountain Complex Hunting Insurgents.

when the Original Predator's dad shows up looking for revenge for Dutch killing his boy thirty years ago

finish it up

I need casting, one liners and combat sequences you know Drones, mini Drones, Mini Guns, rail guns

looking for creativity here boys.

I actually think the ONLY sequel to a classic Arnie film that I think can work is Conan, but I'd still watch this.

Dutch in the sandbox 1:1 again against his old foe? I'd be down.

BUT McTeirnan would have to direct. Otherwise, no deal.

Actually, I'd like McTeirnan to direct King Conan. Hell, I want McTiernan to direct anyThing.

nah, its not necessary to remake, Predator is GOAT, what we need is a new movie, but without any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s cocksuckers women looking bitch-boys either writing, directing or acting on it.

There was a storyboard 10 years ago that had the Rock portraying the son of Anna & Dutch as a direct sequel to Predator 1 but it was scrapped.
It wouldn't even make sense to bring back Dutch at this point since he would be dead in the time line.

The predator chokes on a potato chip at the end.

It was good until the dad seeking revenge part.
Needs a different setup. No dad.
Just Dutch versus a Predator would be awesome

Predators come back to seed earth with xenomorphs.

Because they do so all over the universe so their young bucks can come of age fighting a xenomorph hand to hand.

They're doing it to earth however, because of the respect they have for Danny Glover and Dutch and the fight they put up.

Old Arnie and Danny find each other fighting off the predators and surprise it becomes an alien film.

Ends with the predators fought off but as a parting shot they doom earth to infestation.

Setting up the saving of earth in the sequel.

Set it in the 2000's, reboot.

Danny Glover destroyed the Predator. There is nobody like him still.

Only if Glover reprises his role

His character honestly had a better battle than Dutch did

Dutch's Contractor Team Black OP's Wetwork type crew

Machine Gunner some WSM competitor maybe Phil Pfister codename "brick"

Sniper some deadly Asian Mofo maybe sexyama or my boy Imanari (shootout zer san)

Communications have to be some deadly Nerd dude in the vain of Hawkins from the original Pred I'm thinking. Let mark Zuckerberg make his film debut

The rogue ex French Foreign Legion guy maybe ...Cheick Kongo

No.

Fuck no. What kind of pussy would a Predator be if he cant beat an old dutch. Fuck that shit. Arnold is the MAN,even in old age,but it would just be lame to put him in a sequel of an 80s or 90s movie for no reason. Just stop.

P2 with Glover is pretty underrated to be honest.

They should team Danny and Arnie up.

They should have William Shattner play the role of the disgruntled Predator DAD.

You Bastards
Killed
My son!
You.. Earth... Bastards
Killed
My son!!

Not sure they'd go looking for revenge bro. They're an honorable warrior race. They could've fucked up Danny Glover up for example but instead they gave him that pirate pistol as a token of respect

Predator's dad is more likely to show up, shake Dutch's hand and maybe offer him his youngest daughter

Not sure they'd go looking for revenge bro. They're an honorable warrior race. They could've fucked up Danny Glover up for example but instead they gave him that pirate pistol as a token of respect

Predator's dad is more likely to show up, shake Dutch's hand and maybe offer him his youngest daughter

Danny Glover dating a young Predator daughter would no doubt be a summer blockbuster

Back