Pre-Season Premier League Thread v7: No One Is Available Edition

Should @rawex be demodded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to know how Liverpool will react to playing twice a week. They seemed to tire mid season last year playing once a fortnight.

Hard to know how Liverpool will react to playing twice a week. They seemed to tire mid season last year playing once a fortnight.
Hendo & Lallana injuries hurt them most. Sane's form masked it briefly but then he went off to AFC & got injured soon after returning. They lacked a tempo builder in their engine room.

In fact pretty much all of their key players had bad injury spells.

Hendo
Lallana
Matip
Coutinho
Mane

fkin hell that strike off the crossbar by ronaldo and woeful defending lol

lol VAR shows offside, I thought I saw it live time

These bozos have to stop playing while I'm at work

Australia has fathers day on a Sunday :eek:

You think it would be the same date all around the world.

@Rawex did Tules give you anything nice?

I dont know the 2-2-2-4 formation sounds really good

City and Liverpool should make an agreement to play that formation against each other

They can try it elseware, but what they're gonna get is

0-0 SUPERBUS EDITION
DCaFY0tUAAAVKre

I seem to recall 2 senior members of this thread predicting Arsenal and Man City to be champions last summer, too.

Ooops!
Pre-season predictions of who'll finish top 4 are getting near impossible to pull off now.

With all of the new better foreign coaching up at the top of the prem focus/priorities will/may change depending on circumstances post christmas.

More Prem Clubs should start going deeper in CL/EL soon & that will most likely alter/skew the top 4 final standings

I'm outside today and I'm not hating it. Might be the corona I had at lunch tho
Opened the door this morning.

Immediately closed the door.

giphy.gif

Might be the stouts I had last night, though.

0. Tats are kind of my pet peeve. I know it's more of my issue than anything else, but they irritate me for some reason. May be the concept--I don't know--but even as a kid I would never write down reminders on my hands or draw on my skin.

I've see a few on guys and have thought it's a pretty cool looking design, but for the most part I just think people look better without them. I've never seen a woman and thought to myself for example, "That tattoo makes her look great!" Again, my own issue, and I know it. I don't think they're all trashy or anything, but I've definitely seen my fair share that give off that impression.

Then there's the issue of regret. Many people have their plan--pick out the right shop, the right artist, think long and hard about their design, etc.; and yet still there is regret in this population (not even including the population who gets a tat on a drunken night out). Tattoo removal rates are increasing (though to be fair so are tattoos in general); and those procedures are costly and not without their own complications. They're gaining more mainstream acceptance, but there is still stigma that can affect employment (obviously, picking a hidden location is a much brighter move).

Nle94.gif

As far as tattoo complications are concerned, they're not commonly talked about. I'd recommend doing a pubmed search and reading some of the literature before considering it as well. That kind of info isn't common publicized and definitely isn't broadcast in detail by your local tattoo parlor.

Just need to make sure I don't get one before the big performance review
2F2FA92500000578-3352351-image-a-18_1449661512474.jpg

Ronaldo ruined Mexico's lack of defense

A lot was Mane being in Africa. But you are right to an extent and that's why I like this signing, creating depth.

Pre-season predictions of who'll finish top 4 are getting near impossible to pull off now.

With all of the new better foreign coaching up at the top of the prem focus/priorities will/may change depending on circumstances post christmas.

More Prem Clubs should start going deeper in CL/EL soon & that will most likely alter/skew the top 4 final standings

It's seems a deep run in Europe and a sustained PREM title challenge are very hard to do simultaneously at the moment. Hard to say if that is down to the rigours of the league or down to a cyclical down turn in the league's quality.

Teams in Germany, Italy, Spain and even France have done it in recent years..........I have a hard time believing it solely down to the players being worse.

Ronnie bamboozled Mexico. Hate this new video review. They won't even show who was active on the offside position.

Not sure why Fox Sports won't hire an announcer that speaks English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back