cakener-let-him-eat1.png

cakener-let-him-eat1.png
9ZYrVu8.png
cakener-let-him-eat1.png
9ZYrVu8.png
cakener-let-him-eat1.png

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans
In Wenker We Rust FC- Mga223, Bones, Concrete, Frenzy, LilMountain, Clear Winner, DangDaGawd, Xtramob, wangxianghai, Stannisbae, Tobin Heath
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Burnley - Got No Fans.
CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy, EmpireShallFall
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Hull - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Got No Fans.
Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator, coolpotato & Shamrocker.
Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS,
Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus, Fraser B
Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blokeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man
Stokalona- Got No Fans.
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus
Swansea - Zer
Watford - FadeLess
West Brom - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones
Football League:
Cardiff City - HOFer Weo
Hartlepool United - Ens189
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Newcastle - Pecker123., Xtramob
Norwich - Kirku.
Wimbledon - Gazwald
Scottish Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man, Xtramob
MLS:
Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob
Orlando City - Angus Bless
Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Kadafi Makavelli the legend , Angus Bless
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man
Athletico Madrid - Lustercross, Xtramob, Edwin
Juventus - Hotora86
Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)
Borussia Dortmund (Reus

DCBAhBTXUAANZ7Z.jpg

DCNNHnYXYAI_KEx.jpg

DCFg6bLXcAAA-JM.jpg

DCAJSTpXkAAU13X.jpg

DCC52m5WsAA9cge.jpg

DCBAhBSWAAAdgea.jpg
DCZAiyNXkAAvgM2.jpg

DCVfjgnXcAAWFyZ.jpg

DCTNzCoXYAEnTJt.jpg

Chunes :

Last edited:
My nephew who's 8 wants to go through every single pokemon card he has with me everytime I meet him. I played back in the days when it was all about pokemon blue, red etc on gameboy so when he shows me all his cards I dissapoint him by only recognizing 1/10 cards.

Fuck there's a lot of characters today. Talk about inflation.
@Mga223

@Da Speeit @Mga223

I found my old Pokemon sticker album/pokedex book a few months ago

It was a book they sold with stickers and shit that you filled in as you played the game/caught pokemon, and then had space you could write about how you caught them and shit. It was for pokemon red and shit, so a long time ago.

brought back the feels lol

The One Trues:

150_pokemon_by_angerox-d5bklce.jpg

Haha dude I lost count at like 300 or something, honestly need to look up and see what there is now... I remember when it went full robotic like pokemon.

Dude you need to get that kid pokemon yellow or something so he truly knows how great pokemon once was. Not saying it isn't great now but damn man... Was the rage when I was in primary school and even in high school no one was afraid to admit that we all loved pokemon hahahahhahaha
I honestly would give him that but those old games are all in english and he's not there yet. The newer ones on nintendo 3ds or whatever it's called are in swedish.
He loves to talk pokemon with me though and I play along even though it's exhausting at times. He could literally sit for hours with his cards.

I need a console of sort to not get bored

LOL I looked at Kangaskhan and was trying to remember it's name wihtout looking at the name and went

'Kazakhstan'

face palm

latest

LOL I looked at Kangaskhan and was trying to remember it's name wihtout looking at the name and went

'Kazakhstan'

face palm

latest
A fine European footballing nation according to the governing bodies. They were just a big scam to make money and take down America.

new choon dropping today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back