Pre-Season Premier League Thread v6: Crazy Rap edition

Are you a fan of ebony beauties?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he wants to break the bank on Lukaku but Chelsea don't want to. This is the same reason he left Juve (arguing with club) so it could be pretty plausible
It was the reason he got into it with Chelsea in his first summer, as well.

Don't know if anyone knows shit about Pokemon cards but just got this in a random pack
112.jpg

:eek::eek:

It was the reason he got into it with Chelsea in his first summer, as well.

Too many egos at Chelsea, can't handle alpha Type A personalities like Maureen and Conte

Holy shit I knew the story but didn't know Donnarummas contract was up next season

"I really like the idea of renewing my contract and I also like to think I will have a lasting relationship with Milan for the coming years," he told the La Gazzetta dello Sport. "I've always been a Milan supporter and I must say the captain's armband is a dream of mine, a crowning achievement in my career path."

*turns down offer to become 2nd highest paid GK in the world*

More
Scout: 'Donnarumma was always trouble'

I am disgusted.

Peak desperation quoting The Sun.

United fans are on strings.
Not sure the "no words" gif came across as intended if you got desperation out of that post.

It's a legit rare card
Damn nice...

I've been wanting to buy a booster pack (dno what you call them in America) for so long Just to bring back those feelings of the old school ones.

I remember some kid told me you know you have a hologram if you feel the weight of the pack....

Damn nice...

I've been wanting to buy a booster pack (dno what you call them in America) for so long Just to bring back those feelings of the old school ones.

I remember some kid told me you know you have a hologram if you feel the weight of the pack....
Theyre rereleasing the old ones under the XY evolutions. Cant post now but ill send you a vid.

@Mga223
This guy

arguably the best pokemon collector in the world. Does unpackaging vids on the new packs

they're too lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back