Pre-Season Premier League Thread v5: I Love YouVee + Happy Birffffday Cdubbs Jr edition

Is Rawex a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idk who this can is but Fabinho is really needed. There's nobody thats realistic makes more sense for United that I want more. Pay whatever to get it done.

Seeing Chelsea get seriously linked to Bakayoko makes me happy knowing another big spending team won't get him. Not to mention true experts of the game know who the better of the two is

People are trying to make the next Ronaldo of him, for example ; Jorge Mendes, and tho the kid is very hard worker, humble, dedicated to his profession, and although he is still very young and i prefer to believe than to doubt kids, i still think he isnt as talented and as gifted as Ronaldo was when he had his age.
I hope im wrong tho ...
I saw the Portuguese papers talking about him and Cristiano the other day when they both scored in a friendly.

Obviously the comparisons are absurd as Cristiano is a top 3 GOAT imo.

But Andre is extremely talented. I know Porto would've loved to keep him, had they not been for the FIFA Fair Play issue.

No Fellaini?!

tenor.gif

Sort of kidding--don't expect him to be sold. Mou seems to like him--meets the size and strength requirement I guess. Hopefully he stays far clear from the starting 11.

I think Fellaini, used correctly, isn't THAT bad. Certainly don't think Jose wants rid of him, either way.

I think Fellaini, used correctly, isn't THAT bad. Certainly don't think Jose wants rid of him, either way.
Pretty much said the same in the spoiler. He shouldn't ever start for United, but his size can be useful in certain circumstances.

lol of course André Silva isn`t as talented and as gifted as Ronaldo, he is 21 years old. Ronaldo at 21 was already in the podium for the Ballon D`Or.
michael-keaton.gif

Dont bother talking to me, i dont like nor need you. You can go away now ....
Thank you

Idk who this can is but Fabinho is really needed. There's nobody thats realistic makes more sense for United that I want more. Pay whatever to get it done.

Seeing Chelsea get seriously linked to Bakayoko makes me happy knowing another big spending team won't get him. Not to mention true experts of the game know who the better of the two is

You think Fabinho-Herrera-Pogba would work as a MF 3?

Herrera/Fabinho seems like overkill to me......or can Fabinho play at #8 as well as #6?

You think Fabinho-Herrera-Pogba would work as a MF 3?

Herrera/Fabinho seems like overkill to me......or can Fabinho play at #8 as well as #6?
From what I've read, he's way more defensive minded--RB and CDM. I'd see Herrera playing a more box-to-box role with Pogba pushed further forward.

Last edited:

Just scrolling through, he doesn't look like a typical click bait journo, though that fact alone doesn't give him any credibility.

From what I've read, he's way more defensive minded--RB and CDM. I'd see Herrera playing a more box-to-box role with Pogba pushed further forward

Kinda like Herrera, but he sticks out as the weak link in that 3 for sure!

An intriguing 3, if nothing else.

Man, check this out- it was this blind man, right?
He was feelin' his way down the street with this stick, right?
Hey. He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'?
He stopped, he took a deep breath, he said,
Woooooo, good morning, ladies.

Man, check this out- it was this blind man, right?
He was feelin' his way down the street with this stick, right?
Hey. He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'?
He stopped, he took a deep breath, he said,
Woooooo, good morning, ladies.

AYE! :D

You like that shit, man?
Hey, man, I got a gang of that shit, man.
I tell you what- my man on the guitar, fool on the drums,
Everybody just crowd around the mic,
I'll tell you all these mutha-fuckin' jokes.
But first, I'm a start it off like this.
Hey, help me sing it, homeboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back