Pre-Season Premier League Thread v5: I Love YouVee + Happy Birffffday Cdubbs Jr edition

Is Rawex a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do that everyday lol
"If a man does not investigate into the matter of Bushido daily, it will be difficult for him to die a brave and manly death."

Young @Tules Lad with the display of elite mentality!! Right on !

"If a man does not investigate into the matter of Bushido daily, it will be difficult for him to die a brave and manly death."

Young @Tules Lad with the display of elite mentality!! Right on !

yeah I fight myself in my head lmao :p

Bushido (武士道, "the way (or the moral) of the warrior") is a Japanese term describing a codified samurai way of life, loosely analogous to the concept of chivalry in Europe.

<Moyes5>

So, Rooney, Young, Januzaj, Smalling, Varela..........

Shaw? Martial? Romero? Darmian?

i think you're being overly pessimistic with the last four. the sixth is probably someone like sam johnstone/james wilson/cameron borthwick-jackson

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Nevermind him, he is pretending his club President isnt involved in a huge scandal of debt&banks ... and that they´ve missed out on Bernardo Silva by allowing him to leave Benfica for a few pocket change.

What do you think of Andre Silva going to Milan? Read it was nearly 40m. Stuff like that is why guys who think Lacazette, Morata, Belotti etc can be had for around the same price in this day and age are delusional, not that he's not talented but he doesn't have any of their track records

Belo!

Eu também sou Benfiquista!

Partially, at least. I'm full blown Colchonero, but they're my club of support in Liga NOS.

They actually have a great talent exchanging relationship.

i think you're being overly pessimistic with the last four. the sixth is probably someone like sam johnstone/james wilson/cameron borthwick-jackson

Surely not CBJ!

Belo!

Eu também sou Benfiquista!

Partially, at least. I'm full blown Colchonero, but they're my club of support in Liga NOS.

They actually have a great talent exchanging relationship.
I have spanish family so i also support Real Madrid.

Bushido (武士道, "the way (or the moral) of the warrior") is a Japanese term describing a codified samurai way of life, loosely analogous to the concept of chivalry in Europe.

<Moyes5>
<{jackyeah}>

What do you think of Andre Silva going to Milan? Read it was nearly 40m. Stuff like that is why guys who think Lacazette, Morata, Belotti etc can be had for around the same price in this day and age are delusional, not that he's not talented but he doesn't have any of their track records
People are trying to make the next Ronaldo of him, for example ; Jorge Mendes, and tho the kid is very hard worker, humble, dedicated to his profession, and although he is still very young and i prefer to believe than to doubt kids, i still think he isnt as talented and as gifted as Ronaldo was when he had his age.
I hope im wrong tho ...

If Rooney wants paying in full I'd just keep him, makes no sense to pay him the full whack and get rid of him, might as well get him to clean the changing rooms after games

<{jackyeah}>

People are trying to make the next Ronaldo of him, for example ; Jorge Mendes, and tho the kid is very hard worker, humble, dedicated to his profession, and although he is still very young and i prefer to believe than to doubt kids, i still think he isnt as talented and as gifted as Ronaldo was when he had his age.
I hope im wrong tho ...
lol of course André Silva isn`t as talented and as gifted as Ronaldo, he is 21 years old. Ronaldo at 21 was already in the podium for the Ballon D`Or.

If Rooney wants paying in full I'd just keep him, makes no sense to pay him the full whack and get rid of him, might as well get him to clean the changing rooms after games

Depends who we can bring in, really.

Would prefer to keep Rooney and go for Griezemann again next summer, as opposed to bring in a 3rd or 4th choice alternative.

If signing James, for example, means we'll miss out on a preferred target in 2018, I don't really see the point.

So, Rooney, Young, Januzaj, Smalling, Varela..........

Shaw? Martial? Romero? Darmian?

No Fellaini?!

tenor.gif

Sort of kidding--don't expect him to be sold. Mou seems to like him--meets the size and strength requirement I guess. Hopefully he stays far clear from the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back