Pre-Season Premier League Thread v23: I dont know what to name this edition

Would you paypal me money so I can buy a kebab?

• change it a 4th time fat man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's closed huh?

• @Tules

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do this or I can't?

I'll sort you out in Manchester if you're not careful
On the train up be sure to bring your disabled badge so you pay less.

He is only a blue belt, i could beat him.

jon-jones-1.jpg

No eye pokes needed mang

image-37.gif
Does not count, roids not allowed in bjj. Jones would be alot weaker against me when there is proper testing.
I would escape that submission, double leg Jones and throw him outside the cage.

Trump: Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military

<{blankeye}>

That is proper heat right there, wont happen again. Maybe if Floyd and Conor just hug each other middle of the ring, then leave while singing money money money. Then we might have something :p
Yeah all this talk of Roman turning heel fixing everything is nonsense the people that boo him will just cheer. It's gone forever:(. Brock squashing Jones or Stipe might get pretty close.
Absolutely. Any ideas?
I don't really know how these things work I just had to make the joke. Maybe something where he has the puppy dog eyes like this.
tumblr_oiosv3SAUW1r3wshio2_500.gif

Ohh well time to sleep, good night lads.

@Deffid if Tules gets banned, i hold you responsible.

Does not count, roids not allowed in bjj. Jones would be alot weaker against me when there is proper testing.
I would escape that submission, double leg Jones and throw him outside the cage.
"On the evidence before the panel, the applicant is not a drug cheat," the arbitrators wrote in their epilogue.

No steroids around here either :D

Just spent some time digesting what went on here over the past few hours. I think I'm just going to ride off into the sunset.

It's been good guys.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back