Pre-Season Premier League Thread v20: What Do You Prefer? Edition.

What Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clear Winner

Tz4O4Or.jpg

Is chamberlain really good enough for Chelsea? I don't think he'll get away with half the stuff he does at Arsenal there.

from the last 6 months, he's been our best player and he'd be an upgrade on victor moses for them lol

from the last 6 months, he's been our best player and he'd be an upgrade on victor moses for them lol
It was really more like one and two would be generous. Chelsea will need him to perform all year. He might be better ability wise but Moses might suit them better since he was willing to do exactly what his manager told him and work his ass off. Maybe conte could make chamberlain more disciplined though.

Crazy that I'd have to cheer for the dude but damn... If he's in the team we can win a title, I'm worried we would trade our young talent to suit him.

Cleveland should of had 5 titles with lebron but lmao... What they get 1?
nah, he wants to play with Lonzo, and we;d have salary cap space so he could sign on and we dont have to give up young talent. I dont mind if we gotta get rid of Randle and Clarkson, but not Lonzo or Ingram.

GSW happened that's why they only got 1 lol.

If we can land LeBron and Paul George doe
<GinJuice>

It was really more like one and two would be generous. Chelsea will need him to perform all year. He might be better ability wise but Moses might suit them better since he was willing to do exactly what his manager told him and work his ass off. Maybe conte could make chamberlain more disciplined though.

true. Chamberlain really started to pull his weight in that new RWB thing though, I'd say he's even better than Bellerin for us

When my bro told me, I thought he was joking.

Apparently he's looking at Timberwolves, Heat, Knicks or Spurs.
I dont see how the Twolves can get him. They'd have to trade away Teague but they cant until Dec. 15.

Heat makes the most sense, if he wants to be the alpha dog.

Spurs he'd be second fiddle to Kawhi.

Knicks - {<jordan}

Of course he can,, it's not like Ox is a rebel without a cause. You just need to be present at training, work the drills, indicate the players their security paths, timings of pressure & fold, etc. It's all about repeating things until it's automated., quite simple really.

But you gotta be there, on the field, in the cold mornings of NarfLandon

<Moves>

Alot of talk that we're gonna sell Alexis for £70m to PSG this morning

If we get a CM and a winger, I wouldn't mind tbh.

No point keeping him if he wants to leave, and I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

My favourite player from the last 3 years though :(

Of course he can,, it's not like Ox is a rebel without a cause. You just need to be present at training, work the drills, indicate the players their security paths, timings of pressure & fold, etc. It's all about repeating things until it's automated., quite simple really.

But you gotta be there, on the field, in the cold mornings of NarfLandon

<Moves>

<Prem973>

I dont see how the Twolves can get him. They'd have to trade away Teague but they cant until Dec. 15.

Heat makes the most sense, if he wants to be the alpha dog.

Spurs he'd be second fiddle to Kawhi.

Knicks - {<jordan}
@Deffid
Best top 2 draft duo since 2000?

2000: 1. Di Pietro 2. Heatley
2001: 1. Kovalchuk 2. Spezza
2002: 1. Nash 2. Lehtonen
2003: 1. Fleury 2. Eric Staal
2004: 1. Ovie 2. Malkin
2005: 1. Crosby 2. Ryan
2006: 1. Erik Johnson 2. Jordan Staal
2007: 1. Patrick Kane 2. van Riemsdyk
2008: 1. Stamkos 2. Doughty
2009: 1. Tavares 2. Hedman
2010: 1. Hall 2. Seguin
2011: 1. Nugent-Hopkins 2. Landeskog
2012: 1. Yakupov 2. Ryan Murray
2013: 1. MacKinnon 2. Barkov
2014: 1. Ekblad 2. Reinhart
2015: 1. McDavid 2. Eichel
2016: 1. Matthews 2. Laine

Not sure of the order but my top 5 would be 2015, 2016, 2004, 2008 and 2009.

Alot of talk that we're gonna sell Alexis for £70m to PSG this morning

If we get a CM and a winger, I wouldn't mind tbh.

No point keeping him if he wants to leave, and I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

My favourite player from the last 3 years though :(
Verratti and Dembele imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back