Pre-Season Premier League Thread v20: What Do You Prefer? Edition.

What Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking into the numbers, I'd be willing to bet the defense consisting of Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, and Edserson more than doubles the next most expensive defense ever assembled.
City still needs 1-2 fullbacks :cool:

Without looking into the numbers, I'd be willing to bet the defense consisting of Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, and Edserson more than doubles the next most expensive defense ever assembled.

.........and still looks bang average on paper.

They still got 40m Mangala, too.

Its not even 3 am yet, so why is it morningzzz already ?
238266.png

100% lebron will be upset as they can't contend next year. I really think if Lakers can put up a decent year lebron will come LOL.
Even though I give him shit and hold him to the highest of standards(as he should be held) here's me next summer when LeBron is a Free Agent

tenor.gif

Come to the Lakers baby!

Even though I give him shit and hold him to the highest of standards(as he should be held) here's me next summer when LeBron is a Free Agent

tenor.gif

Come to the Lakers baby!
Crazy that I'd have to cheer for the dude but damn... If he's in the team we can win a title, I'm worried we would trade our young talent to suit him.

Cleveland should of had 5 titles with lebron but lmao... What they get 1?

They're both pieces of shit. Dana is a scummy lying greedy pig and Ariel is a snake weasel. They should just fight and get it over with.

{<jordan}

Is chamberlain really good enough for Chelsea? I don't think he'll get away with half the stuff he does at Arsenal there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back