Pre-Season Premier League Thread v18: The Most Expensive Defender Ever Edition

Who scores more goals in the Champions League next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Concrete @EOW @frenzy Whatever game ya'll playing, drop that shit. Need to get a stream for Hitman up and running again.

me and @Rawex concur.

im ready

412141.jpg

can i get a belated dick pic? Wanna see who's bigger, that's all.
I'm still laughing at my post telling you to nut up yesterday at 5am while im hammered :D

Rumour is Man U suffered a transfer blow cause Matic has agreed personal terms with Juve ... not sure if serious tho

So just did a special with mtv in times square and some boyband I never heard of (prettymuch?) I wish it was someone I knew but this kind of shit is fun, what I hoped to be involved with when I came to nyc

So just did a special with mtv in times square and some boyband I never heard if (prettymuch?) I wish it was someone I knew but this kind of shit is fun, what I hoped to he involved with when I came to nyc
{<doc}

So just did a special with mtv in times square and some boyband I never heard of (prettymuch?) I wish it was someone I knew but this kind of shit is fun, what I hoped to he involved with when I came to nyc

So just did a special with mtv in times square and some boyband I never heard of (prettymuch?) I wish it was someone I knew but this kind of shit is fun, what I hoped to be involved with when I came to nyc
Is it going to be aired on TV?

know my diet is going well, getting those hunger headaches. gonna have some fruit.

get the fuckk in lol

how i missed ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back