Pre-Season Premier League Thread v18: The Most Expensive Defender Ever Edition

Who scores more goals in the Champions League next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I know you know I know
<SelenaWow>

I should ban all the yanks until the British mandem have watched it.
The man is drunk with power.

cx5Cd2.gif

Not surprising. His career peak was scoring 20+ for Sunderland. I LOL'd when Spurs signed him.
I said Darrent Bent as a joke, I had no clue he actually played for Derby LOL.

I thought he was a decent player to be fair. When he joined Spurs, I remember they were stacked with good strikers so competition was stiff. Also, it didn't help his confidence having 'arry Redknapp shitting on him.

I know that you are are a dirty ginger rat. That's all I need to know @EOW

6th or 7th place incoming for Spurs.

I'm hoping the American premmers don't wake up and start spoiling shit.

I'm already gassed for tonight. Heard it was LIVE-O!!!
I heard one of the Dragons fought a pack of Dire Wolves and fucked them up! Then there was the siege... HOLY SHIT! That's how you kill off a character!

Chelsea seems to be after Agüero. Wouldn't take it serious but the fact that Pep played Jesus over him last year might indicate something.
Two years left on the contract so now's the time to get a shitload of money for him.

Chelsea seems to be after Agüero. Wouldn't take it serious but the fact that Pep played Jesus over him last year might indicate something.
Two years left on the contract so now's the time to get a shitload of money for him.
After spending £50M on Kyle Walker, it doesn't seem like money means that much to them.

how come no one is after Ooba Ooba?

After spending £50M on Kyle Walker, it doesn't seem like money means that much to them.
Well no but if you're not gonna use him as your nr 1 striker and you have the possibility to get £ 90 m, I mean, sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back