Pre-Season Premier League Thread v14: Lacazette Is a GUNNERS Edition

Who is hotter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is. Some fans never forgave him for his City stunt he pulled to get his monster contract.
true

And they're only having a bit of a harmless laugh really. When he's gone he'll get is real due.

In that case @Mga223 's BAE wins then. If we're going by accomplishments

serenaaa.jpg

And booty

serena-williams-booty-shorts.jpg
Bro that ass omg

I missed a ton of this thread apparently.

I thought you hung your hat on MOUrata to United, Blukaku to Chelsea, and Rooney telling Everton to do one? :confused:
I did & still do

Above was posted right after Roman upped his bid to match Utd's, with the added caveat of not paying Raiola's agent fee

Others then suggested Roman is just face saving, which is plausible.

Whatever the case, Roman's drawn a line in sand & given Lukaka the ultimatum of joining Chelsea now or to do one & go elsewhere.

Mino gets 20% of transfer fee. No brainer where he wants Lukaku to go.

Roman's drawn his line in sand ending the fuckery & forcing Lukaku into choosing what's best for him or his agent.

Lukaku hasn't denied any reports. If i'm Roman i'd ditch him & move on.
So he is told who to sign for?

Chelsea fucked up,they thought they could wait out the usually cash strapped Everton and get him on the cheap,but Everton is half owned but another of the prem's billionaires,not old Billy Kenwright,they named a price,and weren't budging,United took them seriously and also Rooney going back was also a factor.

This agent's fee line is weak as piss

As is that "But.... Jose canned him at chelsea". The guy left to play football,happens at clubs all over the world.

Fucking brutal man, brother was like the dude needs to realise the nba is a whole new level
I want to see how he does tomorrow night against Bostcan. Maybe tonight was just nerves. He is 19 and is playing in front of sell out stadiums for a fucking summer league game. Not even a preseason game.

On another note, Ingram looked great. Looking forward to his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back