Pre-Season Premier League Thread v14: Lacazette Is a GUNNERS Edition

Who is hotter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta wonder if it will ever cross Lukaku's mind that Mou is the one who had him shipped off for missing a pen against Neuer.
And insisted on not inserting a buy back clause

Lukaku at Chelsea will have to do fuck all, just show up and score.
Lukaku at Man U is going to have to be a CDM, A midfielder, a left back and will get benched by Mou in the CL after not scoring for 2 games.

Lukaku at Chelsea will have to do fuck all, just show up and score.
Lukaku at Man U is going to have to be a CDM, A midfielder, a left back and will get benched by Mou in the CL after not scoring for 2 games.

Raiola's 20% of the signing fee is Utd's new VAT

Roman's refusing to pay Raiola's agents fee

essentially forcing Lukaku to make his mind up who who HE wants to play for.

,this is just a face saving exercise,matching the bid and refusing the agent fees on your #1 target? Are we really supposed to believe that?

Utd fans on twitter all offering to pick Rooney up tomorrow morning

no shame

,this is just a face saving exercise,matching the bid and refusing the agent fees on your #1 target? Are we really supposed to believe that?
possibly

does seem a bit face saving PR' ish, tbh.

Morata's bride will be doing fn cartwheels if he ends up in London instead

Yeah,he really wanted so badly to play for Chelsea,it's all big bad Mino's fault.
I'd be suprised if he's thrilled at going to either. One way of looking at it is mourinho will probably be gone from United before Roman from Chelsea.

At first my heart was set on Chelsea, but those pesky agent fees got in the way [bbc]

im gonna retire on 100k posts

might watch dis UFC if i wake up for it

Yeah,he really wanted so badly to play for Chelsea,it's all big bad Mino's fault.
Mino gets 20% of transfer fee. No brainer where he wants Lukaku to go.

Roman's drawn his line in sand ending the fuckery & forcing Lukaku into choosing what's best for him or his agent.

Lukaku hasn't denied any reports. If i'm Roman i'd ditch him & move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back